Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton at play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ******** why did i spend all my money ! ! ! !! 1

i do spend a lot on my hobby, but for that price id probaly kick my self for spending that much

I wonder if you can take the same chemicals and clean a battle version Endo like some guys are doing with the Combat ver bust. :naughty

for nearly 5k i would not wanna try lol, thats a lot of money to mess around with, its like saying im gonna try to spray my new car a diffrent colour with spray cans !!!! lol

i recon they just have 1-2 on order and they will go before the film hits the screen, man i sooooo want one

in even tempted to sell my CINEMAQUETTES FOR THIS

why does play never mention sideshow with these things :dunno all the sideshow products ive seen never once have they mentioned "made by sideshow" :confused:

I cant believe it but I just checked play.com and this is incredible news for UK collectors! The Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton Veteran Combat Version is available for £4599.99 with free delivery! Remember the 5% discount and 4% Quidco cash back!

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/9236807/Terminator-Life-Size-T-800-Endoskeleton/Product.html

OK, I've had a look at quidco which seems cool, where is the play 5% discount you speak of? Thanks in advance.

D:chew

Thats an amazing deal!!! But I would personally never trust play with an order that size :lecture

Raider: just sell your CM's and get the life size! :rock

Thats an amazing deal!!! But I would personally never trust play with an order that size :lecture

Raider: just sell your CM's and get the life size! :rock

lol please dont encourage me...... i ran this idea passed the G/F and i was basicaly ripped apart.... ie saveing for house deposit lol

lol please dont encourage me...... i ran this idea passed the G/F and i was basicaly ripped apart.... ie saveing for house deposit lol

:lol thats prolly a good thing...I mean your gonna need a good sized house for this in the first place :lol

:lol thats prolly a good thing...I mean your gonna need a good sized house for this in the first place :lol

i bet it looks realy awsome in person but i bet i could build a better one, i allready have the sideshow head, the body would be fairly easy to do as i can use lathes and milling machines. could probaly do it for 1/4 of the price too

Then again raider if you made the majority of the money selling things its not like your spending alot! *cough* sell me your icons pred bio *cough* :lol

Then again raider if you made the majority of the money selling things its not like your spending alot! *cough* sell me your icons pred bio *cough* :lol

lol got your eyes on my bio have you :naughty i can tell you there not cheap that icons bio is like gold dust.

im gonna have to stop reading this thread soon lol ... im getting tooooooo tempted

Back