Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton at play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my call to confirm that my T800 arrives tommorow mid morning. They confirmed it will be on a pallet and a three man team will be delivering it to me. Time to make some space! I will be posting photos tomorrow in the T800 thread! :banana

Congrats! Have fun and i'll look forward to the pics! :rock

Wow! All five boxes have arrived and was a mission to get into my one bedroom flat! It filled a huge truck totally when it was delivered and took ages to set up but here we go:

All the boxes
DSC07356.jpg

It is very well packaged indeed as you can see
DSC07358.jpg

DSC07359.jpg

DSC07362.jpg

DSC07364.jpg

DSC07365.jpg

DSC07368.jpg

The box for the base is HUGE (that is the Alien Cinemaquette box behind it)
DSC07369.jpg

DSC07372.jpg

Last edited:
DSC07373.jpg

There is a DVD included to show you how to put it all together. It is a two man job and I had to get a friend to help me put it all together. One of the piston shafts at the back was slightly cracked and bent but I can live with that and it did make it tough to slot it all together.

And here it is!
DSC07375.jpg

DSC07376.jpg

On the box it says #95 so I guess it is number 95!? There is no way I can store the boxes as my mums loft is rammed full of the boxes of my other life size busts. No matter though I will never sell it! What a day! :banana

Last edited:
man they are some big ass boxes, what does the build quality look like ?

also is the hand without the gun movable into a new position?

Last edited:
man they are some big ass boxes, what does the build quality look like ?

Build quality is very good but it is a touch wobbly. There is just one small pin holding the arms to the torso which did not fill me with confidence. It took quite a bit of effort to get it all attached and when it is all together moving it is sooooooo much work as it is over 100 KGs according to the delivery form!

OMG !! you must have being so exited man.
I would go crazy if I would see the truck pull in with that amazing collectible.
For me thats my HOLY GRAIL of collectibles.

I will have one ONE DAY ! Thanks so much for sharing this experience.
I hope one day I get to live it.

dude !! post a video on youtube showing this amazing collectible to the world man.

That looks amazing man. I did ponder selling all my stuff too but I would miss things too much. Maybe one day.

Congrats on owning one of the best Movie Collectibles there is.

looks awesome. :rock:rock
This thing is perfect. :rock

Congrats. :rock2
I can't imagine alot of people in the UK actually own one of these ?. The sideshow one ?.

That looks amazing man. I did ponder selling all my stuff too but I would miss things too much. Maybe one day.

Congrats on owning one of the best Movie Collectibles there is.

What do you think i've been considering the past hour? :lol

don't give me any ideas guys , I'm the type of idiot who would attempt that.
:horror:lol

OMG !! you must have being so exited man.
I would go crazy if I would see the truck pull in with that amazing collectible.
For me thats my HOLY GRAIL of collectibles.

I will have one ONE DAY ! Thanks so much for sharing this experience.
I hope one day I get to live it.

dude !! post a video on youtube showing this amazing collectible to the world man.

Yeah congrats is in order. This is my grail also and I'm also saving my nickels & dimes for this piece....just awesome...1 day I'll have this :(

I remember reading that on the Statue Forum. Did it ever turn up?

Oh yeah, after a few days, the first few boxes arrived just before christmas, the missing one a couple of days after. It was an agonising wait, I can tell ya!

I bet. It was the bottom half of the legs wasn't it? Didn't you prop him up in an arm chair? LOL

Back