Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just let me everything else, if you want it then buy it, if not then don't.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This product is going to suck and you all know it.

It's not gonna suck. It's going to be awesome. Plus it's $50 less than the Chucky Sideshow made 10+ years ago. Could you imagine how much this would be if Sideshow released this in 2018. Probably $1000-$1300

damn, totally forgot about the retail price for Sideshow. I got it in secondary market few years ago, if only had time machine.

damn, totally forgot about the retail price for Sideshow. I got it in secondary market few years ago, if only had time machine.

It's on the first page of this thread. I was so pissed when I didn't order that piece and it shot up in value.

But I always wanted a Good Guy Doll. The best scenes of ALL the movies are when Chucky is terrorizing people and someone else comes in the room and he puts on that innocent Good guy doll face.

I'm thinking about getting the new TOTS Evil Chucky Part 2 mask and putting it over my Good Guy doll to change up the looks once in a while. I'm not gonna buy multiples if they make a variant which I'm sure that will do. The new Evil Mask looks GREAT and The Good Guy doll head is not much bigger than a human head. It won't look that bad, and easy way to get a Good Guy Doll transformed into evil Chucky.

He primary way I will be displaying my Good Guy is in the box, just as they were in the factory in Part 2. I LOVE part 2, my favorite film of the series.

all stretch goals are lame except the last two, the pin are offered in other website for 14$. Those are freebies, nothing more nothing less,,, except for the box ;)

all stretch goals are lame except the last two, the pin are offered in other website for 14$. Those are freebies, nothing more nothing less,,, except for the box ;)

Agreed.

I'm not missing out on the box. Which is why I just pledged. Here's a quote from TOTS

Trick Or Treat Studios said:
the Doll will be for sale for $500 after the Kickstarter but you won't get all the unlocked stretch goals so if you want one with all the unlocked stretch goals, pledge on Kickstarter.

I didn't have a chance to enter in any shipping info, I guess because it's very early. Is that how it went for all you guys who pledged?

When I asked about the shipping info this was the response I got.
70a1fb260b40f56b209b8bece6c92a27.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Designer was someone who abused and manipulated his way into the child's play field cause he got lucky. Garbage human being.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

regarding the material:
“Vinyl for the head, hands and feet. Wire Frame surrounded by soft flexible foam for the body”.

Designer was someone who abused and manipulated his way into the child's play field cause he got lucky. Garbage human being.

Tell me more. How did he do this?

To be honest I was wondering about this guy. People were name dropping this guy like he's James Kagel or Kevin Yagher or something. Earlier in the thread I was like ...who?

Last edited:
He was given a chucky part 2 good guy or something for free and decided to recast it and market it as his own and try to sell them for I believe $2500 each. Very nasty and ripped off his customers. Jonathan Baldwin makes a much nicer replica and his is only 800 and completely screen accurate.

He was given a chucky part 2 good guy or something for free and decided to recast it and market it as his own and try to sell them for I believe $2500 each. Very nasty and ripped off his customers. Jonathan Baldwin makes a much nicer replica and his is only 800 and completely screen accurate.

Is that how he gets his Chucky's to look so good he got an actual Chucky good guy from the movie. He shouldnt be charging over 2k then if that is the case.

Yah he was gifted the doll supposedly. Never even a fan of child's play and manipulated his fans.

$240 to ship to Australia?? My friend who is from Australia is outraged!! He did a quick search online and found $150 shipped with insurance. I think they are getting too greedy.

Back