Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was given a chucky part 2 good guy or something for free and decided to recast it and market it as his own and try to sell them for I believe $2500 each. Very nasty and ripped off his customers. Jonathan Baldwin makes a much nicer replica and his is only 800 and completely screen accurate.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
This is Garrett Zima Correct? He was the dude I watched on YouTube who always bought silicone masks from cfx then went and started building Freddy gloves and now he is making chucky dolls for thousands. He seems chill but if this is truly what he did then that is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

$240 to ship to Australia?? My friend who is from Australia is outraged!! He did a quick search online and found $150 shipped with insurance. I think they are getting too greedy.

Where did he get the measurements and weight to get a quote?

I wonder if its cheaper getting it still through a forwarder then through them direct.

So the weight is roughly 5-8lbs anyone know the size of the yellow box?

It seems shipipto has much cheaper postage than the kickstarter to Australia.

This was just sent to me
c4a3f36bc36a7bdbac8039505f70906b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

glad they switched from wire body, I have it on my MR Muppets & they r very tricky to handle & some had it snapped after some posing.

For those dimensions the cheapest service with insurance is roughly $60 cheaper. Ill just stick with kickstarter postage.

On a side note, Full Moon is redoing a new line of their 1:1 Puppet Master, with a real FX studio making them this time and using screen used molds so they are much more screen accurate and better built this time around. Their old ones from years back were sort of a letdown, but these ones really look promising.

Those are already available to buy at Monsterpalooza, will probably pick them up tomorrow if they are still available.

--

On a side note, Full Moon is redoing a new line of their 1:1 Puppet Master, with a real FX studio making them this time and using screen used molds so they are much more screen accurate and better built this time around. Their old ones from years back were sort of a letdown, but these ones really look promising.

Those are already available to buy at Monsterpalooza, will probably pick them up tomorrow if they are still available.

--

Can you please post pics?

This is piece is incredible. Well done TOTS.

Even with my criticism of the kickstarter campaign...I'm very happy I ordered!

Back