Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in there early just in case they reach the 1 million mark and we get a numbered Chucky.

True, good thinking. I haven't been buying lately, but I've wanted a Good Guy doll for a long time. It seems like it always happens that way. For instance I used to collect Cinemaquettes and now all of the 1/3 horror characters are coming out. :slap

Im super excited for this,,
230542ea7b20758c1cb32f6091988ec6.jpg

e7e259f49f05292c42fc21dbf1b11a44.jpg
22ee798b1906920741c96e90d1218ffb.jpg

Fantastic i actually want that numbered sticker also. Wish i got in first thing in the morning i got in few hours later and i am # 305.

How do you know your number? This is all good news.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Click on "backed projects". Then click on "Offically licenced child's play........'. Scroll down and you see your backed number.

I really enjoy when people truely try to help you. I am # 265

I'm going to monster palooza in august in cherry hill

The factory sample looks great! But so did the gremlins stripe one and the Mohawk was drastically changed. And let's not forget the differences between the mogwai gizmo sample vs. final product. Fingers crossed for this one!

I dont think the numbers will be based on your backer numbers (Im backer #6). This is because the 700$ pledge should be from 1-50 regardless of your backer number, also, some people bought multiple dolls using the same account by increasing the total.

I dont think the numbers will be based on your backer numbers (Im backer #6). This is because the 700$ pledge should be from 1-50 regardless of your backer number, also, some people bought multiple dolls using the same account by increasing the total.

Lets see if they go backer number or doll number. If its doll number then the number will be a bit higher.

He also said evil childs play 2 chucky should be on kickstarter end of the year. Let me bit confused if they are doing bride of chucky or childs play 2.

Back