Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree with a company making more. Curse of chucky would be nice :)

If someones stupid enough to pay 4k for a doll, then good on them. I wouldn't even pay 2.5k for one

I paid $2100 for both the scarred chucky aswell as the good guys dream rush life size dolls. Admit I got them for a very good price, but I think ppl spend way to much on them

See the pics above of my two dolls. Although I love them. Ive seen these dolls sell for 3k plus. Its way to much for these dolls!

Mezco would be the company to produce one if there is another Lifesize version in the near future right?

This is another life size chucky...

chuky tenoch art.jpg

Nice score. Congrats! Hope to pick one up someday myself. Where'd you get it? Even the shipping box is in mint condition!

Nice score. Congrats! Hope to pick one up someday myself. Where'd you get it? Even the shipping box is in mint condition!

after the shipping the outer box came a bit damaged but the inside box is in mint condition!!

i knew someone who had 6 unopened and this was his last one!! i took the opportunity and bought it!!

haha yes :) but i know that at least here there are another 2 :) can anyone give me some ideas how can i arrange his hair? i dont want to cut it just display it a bit better. even what knife (real one) to use similar to the movie?

thanks

Nice!

I have them so:

image_1.jpeg

nice dolls, but unfortunately, both dolls hair look average :/ i hate the way half the sideshow chucky's hair is twice as long as it should be.

I have both lifesize versions of the dream rush chucky, and thankfully for myself, the hair isnt too bad.

This is the way chucky's hair should be on the sideshow dolls

Chucky-1-1.jpg

nice dolls, but unfortunately, both dolls hair look average :/ i hate the way half the sideshow chucky's hair is twice as long as it should be.

I have both lifesize versions of the dream rush chucky, and thankfully for myself, the hair isnt too bad.

This is the way chucky's hair should be on the sideshow dolls

View attachment 145132

wow nice i like the hair and the blood on the clothes.:clap

Yep! Sideshow Chucky hair is too longer but any one will be able to fix that with some accommodate just as the way it is

20mb image hosting
This is my Chucky and i love him!

Back