Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tng makes a solid Tiffany. Their seed chucky has a weird hair style.

Tenoch is awesome. Eyes are accurate. Comes with ruler and stab hand. Has like 10 different voice clips. Sculpt is almost perfect. Can't complain for $780.

Oh and I'm getting clean shoes instead, free upgrade to movie mold shoes since I paid in full.

I'm slightly disappointed I don't have a middle finger and now but... One day maybe I'll make my own.

Cant go wrong for $780 for a chucky doll

do you mind me asking what you were originally going to pay and what price he tried to get from you after, which made you back out of the deal?

Tng makes a solid Tiffany. Their seed chucky has a weird hair style.

Tenoch is awesome. Eyes are accurate. Comes with ruler and stab hand. Has like 10 different voice clips. Sculpt is almost perfect. Can't complain for $780.

Oh and I'm getting clean shoes instead, free upgrade to movie mold shoes since I paid in full.

I'm slightly disappointed I don't have a middle finger and now but... One day maybe I'll make my own.

no doubt but surely tng props costs $ 450 and is a good reproduction Tenoch is much more accurate but it costs $ 780 to spend the difference in other statues ... lol
only for this! :)

Lol true enough.

I still think $780 is pretty cheap considering a lot of people ask for 2K-3K and it's ridiculous, it's DEFINITELY taking advantage of the buyer. I know the amount of work that goes into these dolls but MOST OF THEM are using already made sweaters, and already made molds.

$450 and $780 is pretty affordable for a 1/1 scale of Chucky IMO.

In fact I think that dark spend 3k for a doll is out of control in my collection .... I do not own a chucky, but if I have to buy a good replica price of $ 450 is good for my pocket

XPhil - He never told me the price in the beginning. I asked over a dozen times, but the creator is a little off, claims he is "autistic", so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He originally told me someone paid $1600 for one of his dolls, but followed up with "that's not to say I'm going to charge you that", so I assumed maybe he'll do a few hundred off that, and everything will be okay. He said he'll customize a middle finger (in which he really just chopped off the middle finger, and added resin to make it appear taller instead of curved, looked fine though) for free. But things got a little weird. I commented on the eyes and the teeth being slightly off and he got very defensive and refused to take criticism.

I asked him yesterday for the final price because he said construction will be done soon, and told me $1689. I argued with him that earlier he said someone only paid $1600 and you said you weren't going to charge me that. So I showed him a screenshot and at first refused to acknowledge it, went on to say that I'm only pissing him off and if he lived closer he'd do something to me (wtf?). But shortly after he followed up with "you're a real nice guy, and if I must say so myself, in a non-gay way, you're pretty sharp" (again, wtf?). At this point, he told me $1600 including shipping and I just "agreed" for now.

This was all in facebook conversations. He makes some cool Chucky's but they're not as accurate as tenoch, but he at least modifies the original molds he made to create custom faces for whomever. Still, $1600 is very expensive for what he claims is 100% homemade (BS, he buys the plush body off some site, he buys the clothing off ebay or someone else, and buys the eyes off ebay too).

So now I have a fake grenade that I painted up for...no reason. Anyone need one? LOL I'll give it to my CP2 chucky even if he never uses it in CP2. It'll look cool for halloween.

61b997ed369d7055030592975f2e8c38.jpg

Last edited:
Since I'm getting a CP2 Chucky, I decided to re-create a really cool prop taken directly from the Kettlewell scene:

1927645_10154457247529638_2996650934011972288_n.jpg

12468216_10154457334404638_2076462512_n.jpg

12509560_10154457247244638_622400642945226783_n.jpg

Not 100% accurate, mostly because of the animal pictures, but I tried to get as closer as possible.

Buddy of mine is selling one of these on the east coast. Its factory sealed. PM me if anyone is interested. :)

that tenoch chucky is dope! i need to get one of those someday. currently i'm stuck with the spencer's and spirit halloween's chuckys as far as "life-sized" goes.

@darkmario can you get the person you commissioned to just sell you the middle finger hand? haha

that tenoch chucky is dope! i need to get one of those someday. currently i'm stuck with the spencer's and spirit halloween's chuckys as far as "life-sized" goes.

@darkmario can you get the person you commissioned to just sell you the middle finger hand? haha
When I see someone selling a Chucky hand I'll make my own... It shouldn't be too hard!

can't wait to see it when you do! that will hands down(or middle fingers up?) be the best chucky.

haha that's awesome. CP2 is my favorite of the franchise so i love that you did this!

Look up tenoch on facebook

This is the dude's Chucky I was originally commissioning. From far away it looks really good so far

f0d0d05edebc7b2afdedfabe8bf3e016.jpg

Look up tenoch on facebook

This is the dude's Chucky I was originally commissioning. From far away it looks really good so far

f0d0d05edebc7b2afdedfabe8bf3e016.jpg

head looks ok.

shirt is no where near accurate and the body is shocking.

I think i know who is making these, i used to be friends with him on facebook.

if its him, his work is ****

First name Andy like the movie lol?

His cp2/3 sculpt are decent. The shirt isn't too bad. This is why I figured his doll would be around 800. Not the 1.6K he told me down the line lmao

01f2282c490bd88867264d8ec4127278.jpg

281cf42936bc69b655b0a22eb083c5e5.jpg

Back