Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or a bride of chucky one, I cant tell the difference but seed and bride are different somehow.

He is just amazing isn’t he Dexter?
I love you photos. Did you cut the length of his hair? :google

Maybe I take Chucky with me the next time I visit my Hairdresser.
Will be priceless to see his face. :rotfl

:banana
Dont forget to post some pictures when you choose to do that, :D
It looks so cool, lil bit too expensive for me though

:slap

Just finished my Tiffany doll. Looks great next to the Chucky. Let me know what you think.

tiff2.jpg

chuckyy.jpg

tiffclose.jpg

I saw someoe mentioned a medicom 1:1 chucky and a good guy doll?.. are those from the 1st film. I am not up to date with the 1:1 replicas offered for chucky.. but would love to hear about them if someone wants to post about them.. haha..

yeah medicom and dream rush made some from the first movie. i think the dream rush one looks better. i got it for $500. completely worth it. just that the hair on mine looks a little bit to curly. does anyone know how to straighten doll hair?
14kk6sw.jpg

2nvcpcg.jpg

I'd love to see a normal Good Guy done by Sideshow. By normal I mean one that resembles the Good Guy before he starts to look all Chucky like. I think it would be a great companion piece for the Seed doll.

I'd love to see a normal Good Guy done by Sideshow. By normal I mean one that resembles the Good Guy before he starts to look all Chucky like.

My thoughts :exactly: I could never wrap my head around the fact that they made the 'monster' Chucky before the genuinely creepy original.

I'd love to see a normal Good Guy done by Sideshow. By normal I mean one that resembles the Good Guy before he starts to look all Chucky like. I think it would be a great companion piece for the Seed doll.

Agreed.
I would absolutely LOVE a childs play 2 "evil" version of chucky too.
I have the medicom one but im sure sideshows version would blow it away.

Here are my 2 life-size Chuckys(by medicom & sideshow):
101110-075602.png

101110-075742.png

101110-075724.png

101110-075652.png

Sorry about the crappy quality.

Last edited:
I stand corrected, the evil version of Chucky in the sequel was pretty terrifying. I'd vote for one of those before the original Good Guys doll.

I honestly believe Child's Play 1-3 featured Chucky when he was still vengeful and scary. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Franken-Chucky, but to me he represents Chucky's comedy routine. Dolls have never scared me in the first place, but there's something a little unnerving about something that appears to be so innocent and then in a split second, reveals an evil side. The BoC/SoC Chucky is badass, but he's not scary. On that note, I would actually love to see an evil, pre-Tiffany, pre-shredded by a fan in a cheap-ass fair grade haunted house Chucky before a plain Good Guy. Though both would be amazing.

Also thought I'd share that I used to confuse the front of the Child's Play 3 video cassette with Shirley Temple. I remember bringing it up to my mom and saying I wanted to see Shirley Temple, and suffice to say she was kind of shocked. Now I love Chucky. I was never afraid of him.

When I get my own apartment, I am buying this. Anyone else notice how he looks just like My Buddy from the 80s?

nice i wanted to get this but didnt have the money at the time....now that they r soled out dey are like 3 times wat it was worth i seen it for 2,000

That doll you bought for $500 is now going for $2500-3,000+
Dreamrush, Medicom and Sideshow need to do another run of these Life Size versions :p

Back