Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea!
20150415_140618_zpszl3oe2xt.jpg

I have a question, do you guys think sideshow will ever make a good lifesize tiffany to go with the seed of chucky version she really is the missing piece right now.
I see alot of tiffany on ebay but nothing ever comes close :(

any one buy the tng prop chucky? i think is a awesome lifesize ckucky custom

Honestly ..that will be my first post here, TNG is not good If I will need to compare it to the Sideshow one that I got. I have purchased TNG about 1 year ago? But have sold it fast, I was lucky to got Chuck from Sideshow on premiere so I paid for him about 570USD ?

Peace,

Honestly ..that will be my first post here, TNG is not good If I will need to compare it to the Sideshow one that I got. I have purchased TNG about 1 year ago? But have sold it fast, I was lucky to got Chuck from Sideshow on premiere so I paid for him about 570USD ?

Peace,

certainly the chucky sideshow is the top. but I can not spend figures astronimiche to buy one, then for 500 $ I prefer to take a 1: 1 scale from tng is a nice work :)

So pumped for this. Gotta find an old MACO grenade to replicate that scene in Child's Play 3. The middle finger is going to be great! I'll display him during Halloween but might have to censor the hand somehow lol!

Due to the guy backing down on his word regarding price and being weird about it... the one I was commissioning is a no go.

Bought tenoch instead.

44979a11f47e483c46cff82e0849c3b0.jpg

Tng makes a solid Tiffany. Their seed chucky has a weird hair style.

Tenoch is awesome. Eyes are accurate. Comes with ruler and stab hand. Has like 10 different voice clips. Sculpt is almost perfect. Can't complain for $780.

Oh and I'm getting clean shoes instead, free upgrade to movie mold shoes since I paid in full.

I'm slightly disappointed I don't have a middle finger and now but... One day maybe I'll make my own.

Back