Lethal Weapon vs. Die Hard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like better?

• Total voters
Yeah pretty much disagree on most points there. I'd elaborate but I'm in work and it'd be an exercise in frustration.

No matter what you say you would be wrong... Sorry A-dev... it's just the facts ;) ;)

I think we had this discussion before... Pretty sure you lost then too.... J/K.... But I do think we talked about this... Perhaps when DH 5 came out.

I can see it, and it ain't the look of love.

Also, Die Hard 3 > Jaws. Much more suspense and thrills around every corner. The superior summer block buster.

I can see it, and it ain't the look of love.

Also, Die Hard 3 > Jaws. Much more suspense and thrills around every corner. The superior summer block buster.

Robocop Remake is better then the original...... Take that!!! I hope it stings... ;) :)

Arnie's facial reaction to John calling him too slow in T2 :D

I can see it now :) :)

I agree with you.

Though Robocop 3 is the best of all of them. Do you concur?

Die Hard is probably among the top 20 greatest American films.

As far as sequels? LW seemed to get it right. Even in LW4 Riggs and Murtaugh were taking the kind of ass-beatings that McClane should've been getting. Instead he was disarming the Russian army with his ugly kid and taking down fighter jets.

Even now....DH 6 rumored to bring Samuel back?

Jackasses....

Another positive for the Lethal Weapon flicks...More hot girls went to the theater watching Lethal Weapon for Mel Gibson...Die Hard was a theater sausage fest...A Mans movie....lol...fact

So in your opinion Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>> Die Hard then?

If I was scoping for women ...yes. I forgot what film I saw a few years back and the women aka nice milfs waiting on line seeing Sex in the City were unbelievable. A few were saying hang out with us. I almost went for it, then I thought would my wife approve? Lol. Tons of college chicks went to see Twilight and sex/city too

You're not missing out, in fact, you probably added three years to you life by not watching it (where as I have lost mine).

Another positive for the Lethal Weapon flicks...More hot girls went to the theater watching Lethal Weapon for Mel Gibson...Die Hard was a theater sausage fest...A Mans movie....lol...fact

I liked both, but Lethal Weapon wins for me. Bonus was Mel's bare ass.

Back