Lethal Weapon TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

Longevity is the main thing I wonder about. In the first 4 episodes they've already set up Riggs' widower situation, the buddy dynamic with Murtaugh and the ''family'' thing....that's pretty much what the 4 movies did short of having Riggs get with Rene Russo and have a kid.

Caught up on the last two episodes. Didn't expect to see Ted Levine in the one episode. Anything I see him in, he's just Buffalo Bill in disguise. I'm actually surprised how much I don't hate the show. I'll definitely stick with it.

You chaps still tuning in to this?

I'm a little concerned about generic CSI/NCIS formulism to the episode format but as far as I'm concerned the characterisation of Riggs and Murtaugh and their dynamic remains very solid and that's the thing that's keeping me watching it. I think the actors are doing a fabulous job of keeping the spirit of those characters intact.

Those damn hiatuses, get stuck in man, get stuck in. In the latest episode there's a hint that, like the movies, the death of Rigg's wife may not have been an accident. I'm gonna take a chance on not spoiler tagging that.....

:lecture

Longevity is the main thing I wonder about. In the first 4 episodes they've already set up Riggs' widower situation, the buddy dynamic with Murtaugh and the ''family'' thing....that's pretty much what the 4 movies did short of having Riggs get with Rene Russo and have a kid.

Don't forget the introduction of Joe Pesci's character, the exploiting toilet, and...Jet Li? :monkey3

I gotcha. I'll force myself to start watching it again. I have been sticking with Exorcist though.

Man, that was one idiot Texas ranger in episode 11. Surrounded by men with machine guns, he obeys their order to lower his gun to the ground. And for some reason .02 seconds later he tries to pull another gun from an ankle holster - no one had moved, no one had become distracted, everyone was still pointing their gun at him - naturally they shoot him dead. He might aswell have just starting shooting with the gun he already had in his hand, least that way there'd have been a slight chance he'd kill maybe one of them if he thought it was worth dying for.

Back