Lethal Weapon... 5?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were portrayed as old men in LW4... what more can they do in this one?

They were old, but in denial. Remember the "we're not to old for this ****" scene, and the final fight they had instead of walking away? Maybe they're retired in this one. As long as they don't kill anyone or ruin the LW4 happy ending, I don't mind if they make another one, but I really don't see how they can be useful. They'll probably be teaming up with a young team....meh.

I hated Riggs getting beat up in LW4 when he was a super Green Beret in LW1.

I know!! It was so weird and out of character for him to be just another jobber. He went from crazy hair super martial artist with a death wish to older normal guy. It wasn't even a big deal the fact that he lost a fight against another martial artist. That was my only issue with the film.

They were old, but in denial. Remember the "we're not to old for this ****" scene, and the final fight they had instead of walking away? Maybe they're retired in this one. As long as they don't kill anyone or ruin the LW4 happy ending, I don't mind if they make another one, but I really don't see how they can be useful. They'll probably be teaming up with a young team....meh.

I know!! It was so weird and out of character for him to be just another jobber. He went from crazy hair super martial artist with a death wish to older normal guy. It wasn't even a big deal the fact that he lost a fight against another martial artist. That was my only issue with the film.

This is why LW1-2 are arguably just as good as one another and you can mix and match what you feel is the better film. Riggs is still kinda crazy and he's still a supercop that can't be beat, until that German jerkoff that killed his wife cheated.

I love all the Lethal Weapons and I hope they don't ruin that. T'would be a shame.

Still watching the TV show - it'll probably be one and done for me as a series but I find it good enough at least for that.

Back