Less than happy with ENTERBAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY SUCKS

Shadow :slap

Will that figure ever sell out? :lol

Shadow :slap

Will that figure ever sell out? :lol

sorry mate I have tried to resist but with not result

it was too funny...
yes that figure is sold out already..:lol
the last one it has been sold to a village people member

Last edited:

After bending the arm at this angle for a few days,

BendingtheElbow.jpg

These white lines appear at the elbow area!!!!:slap:mad: So disappointing...already email enterbay and see what is their response.

RMXBLElbowDefect01.jpg

RMXBLElbowDefect02.jpg
:horror
No, he doesn't have the belly pad on. I think you could maybe get the right build if you used an Advanced TT.

Mine crinkles on the inner part of the elbow joint, meaning I can't bend his arms anymore. This figure really is becoming a crock!

Not bad, but I never really liked the EB sneakers anyway and those socks will stain like crazy!
:horror:horror
Hi all,

Seem like replacement also cannot. Enterbay say it is normal.

Hi Michael,

I have consult with the product manager regarding on your issue._ He said this is completely normal as the line is meant to be the parting line on the arm and it is normal that it is visible._ This is not defected item and you shouldn't be too worry playing around with this._

Thank you.

--
_Regards,
_
Customer Service Team

ENTERBAY International Limited
:horror mine didn't have a line like that so this is supposed a defect with not care of costumer..

Shadow, where are your pics of your deteriorating "rubbish" body? I don't think this thread would be complete without it :lol

have you checked your bruce figure in last days Larry?

You want me to check the body? You know what. I'm curious myself. Let me see .....

You want me to check the body? You know what. I'm curious myself. Let me see .....

check the elbow for the most...(if were bended)
I have posted my pics so many time...

I think all the freaks here are tired about it ;)
but if you ask me again... ;)

I know all the people have had problem with qc & cs..
but I have to write.. with me the cs (nathalie) has been kind and she has solved my issues....
(at my own charge) but solved ;)

Last edited:

Okay, checked them. The body I got from Guo Bei is still in mint shape. The other body I got has some of the extra overcoat peeling at the elbow, which I made worse by peeling it more. Why peel it more? I don't know :dunno :lol

The original bodies actually don't have that extra overcoat the boxed bodies do, so that might be part of the reason it's still in good shape.

Edit: I was joking about you re posting your pics Shadow.

Okay, checked them. The body I got from Guo Bei is still in mint shape. The other body I got has some of the extra overcoat peeling at the elbow, which I made worse by peeling it more. Why peel it more? I don't know :dunno :lol

The original bodies actually don't have that extra overcoat the boxed bodies do, so that might be part of the reason it's still in good shape.

Edit: I was joking about you re posting your pics Shadow.
how many of your bodies were with arms bended?
my bodies are naked, in neutral pose, holding their camera in their private and are in perfect shape...:slap (i could call hefner to make a photoshoot)
I never seen bruce posing like that...but is the best way..to prevent rubber cracking and stains...
me too don't worry..;)

Last edited:

When I only had the one body, I was posing that around. It was fine. But when I got the second body, I put the body I got from GB in a neutral position, & went crazy with the spare body. Besides the one cracked elbow, the rest is holding up. It's not deteriorating or anything.

When I only had the one body, I was posing that around. It was fine. But when I got the second body, I put the body I got from GB in a neutral position, & went crazy with the spare body. Besides the one cracked elbow, the rest is holding up. It's not deteriorating or anything.
is not a toxic avenger is a rubbish...ops rubber body ;)
continue to keep the GB one naked and in neutral pos..take my advice..

Lawrence why you didn't have posted your coll..?:dunno
there's any your thread about it

I decided to take a pic today of the peeling EB body. It wasn't actually that bad. But I peeled some more off. Don't know why.

You can also see in the pic that once upon a time I thought I'd give sculpting a go :lol Wanted to make a WotD smiley face. Sculpted (didn't finish) some hair on, but how am I supposed to bake it now without melting the sculpt? :slap Maybe put it in some boiling water quickly? Meh. Who cares? Got the 1/4 WotD now :lol

As you can see from a couple of decisions I made there, sometimes common sense isn't so common :lol

Here's the pic:

38134530.jpg

I decided to take a pic today of the peeling EB body. It wasn't actually that bad. But I peeled some more off. Don't know why.

You can also see in the pic that once upon a time I thought I'd give sculpting a go :lol Wanted to make a WotD smiley face. Sculpted (didn't finish) some hair on, but how am I supposed to bake it now without melting the sculpt? :slap Maybe put it in some boiling water quickly? Meh. Who cares? Got the 1/4 WotD now :lol

As you can see from a couple of decisions I made there, sometimes common sense isn't so common :lol

Here's the pic:

38134530.jpg
:panic: too bad can't see the pic , put me down for 2 sculpt one unpainted 1 painted and 1 for Chris too . When pay deposit just try find us on google map.:rotfl

^ Yep. I went there :lol
:panic: too bad can't see the pic , put me down for 2 sculpt one unpainted 1 painted and 1 for Chris too . When pay deposit just try find us on google map.:rotfl
:rotfl

Price for each special Larry sculpted hair piece cast, will be $5000 :yess: :lol

Desisandy. You're not missing too much by not being able to see my pic. Picture a bit of sculpting clay, plopped directly on the 'Game Of Death' smiley sculpt, & that's basically about it. What makes it even worse is that that actually took me a bit of time, & it still wound up like that :lol

An experience like that might make one really appreciate the sculpting talents of Arnie Kim, YJ Park, Scuderia ..... etc.

^ Yep. I went there :lol

:rotfl

Price for each special Larry sculpted hair piece cast, will be $5000 :yess:

Desisandy. You're not missing too much by not being able to see my pic. Picture a bit of sculpting clay, plopped directly on the 'Game Of Death' smiley sculpt, & that's basically about it. What makes it even worse is that that actually took me a bit of time, & it still wound up like that

An experience like that might make one really appreciate the sculpting talents of Arnie Kim, YJ Park, Scuderia ..... etc.

38134530.jpg

:horror:horror:horror:horror
put me down for 568 pieces....this is amazing...:rotfl

can I pay in nature?

for a few time my Marij.. will grow
for now I have only some tomatoes...:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back