Less than happy with ENTERBAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY SUCKS

Hot Toys is miles above Enterbay when it comes to QC. I can proudly say that HT's don't give a F about the customer BUT Enterbay doesn't give a F and would spit on your grave, light your families house on fire and then blow up your dog. I'm sure many would agree.

Hot Toys is miles above Enterbay when it comes to QC. I can proudly say that HT's don't give a F about the customer BUT Enterbay doesn't give a F and would spit on your grave, light your families house on fire and then blow up your dog. I'm sure many would agree.

I sure agree, what was the last Enterbay figure that didn't have any major QC issues?

I wanted to get Leon but I heard that the beanie was staining his head and vice versa.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sad but true :(

Someone posted this on OSR, really made me cringe. How can Enterbay think something like this is acceptable?

947242_528009243925249_1875089988_n.jpg

What's the problem there? Is it the skin tone of the abdomen? Or am I missing something?

i'm guessing MJ body comes painted instead of casted in black color to add realism. That is probably why people talking about paint coming off the body.

i have Godfather EB my one and only, so far QC still ok. The suit is not perfect but not that bad.

i had to double check with my vendor for return policy and answer i got is his supplier can't provide 1 to 1 exchange but he is willing to provide refund should there be problem with the figure.

i would advise guys if you can buy in brick shops so you can check everything before you pay. if you buy online request the seller to check for you. it's ok to receive non MISBed, it's not that important than receiving MISB broken toy right?

Cheers Dark. The abs are clearly a different colour, but I was thinking maybe the colour difference with the other various parts, might have been caused from the way the different materials (rubber, plastic) are photographed with the camera flash on.

I don't know the story with that pic. So if the colours really are so varied (I don't really count the abdomen) 'in hand', then that's pretty ridiculous :lol

Cheers Dark. The abs are clearly a different colour, but I was thinking maybe the colour difference with the other various parts, might have been caused from the way the different materials (rubber, plastic) are photographed with the camera flash on.

I don't know the story with that pic. So if the colours really are so varied (I don't really count the abdomen) 'in hand', then that's pretty ridiculous :lol

That was my reaction initially and I think to a certain degree the flash plays a part in making it stand out more, but the owner commented and said the colour varies quite a lot. Bad Enterbay! :thwak

Yeh, EB's "passion for perfection" vs SSC's "passion for a pretty well resolved figure at a reasonable price point"... expectations are going to be different.
:exactly::goodpost::hi5:
What's the problem there? Is it the skin tone of the abdomen? Or am I missing something?
do you want it be lack of something too? :dunno
is just inconcepible the Eb qc has passed:slap a figure with a diffent paint like this...

anyway I wrote eoni ago enterbay sucks...but nobody has believed it was true..
I know hot toys has a lot qc issuses too..but Enterbay wins hand down every release..and for the most the issues ae reallly ridicoluos they really dont'care about us ....

blitwzway forever..wins hands down
(they are the most serious since now) price, quality, qc, cs..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o[/ame]

Got 2 EB 1/4s so far, both I bought from a local dealer. The store allows instant replacement should there be QC problems upon unboxing/item inspection, but I never had any with both my Batman and BD Terminator.

I hope EB improves on their over-all QC as their sculpts are brilliant, and everyone should enjoy their figures.

Got 2 EB 1/4s so far, both I bought from a local dealer. The store allows instant replacement should there be QC problems upon unboxing/item inspection, but I never had any with both my Batman and BD Terminator.

I hope EB improves on their over-all QC as their sculpts are brilliant, and everyone should enjoy their figures.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH6TJU0qWoY[/ame]

Of course, those figures can be quite stunning if you can avoid or work around all the QC problems. I fixed up my Batman so they weren't really detracting from the figure itself (minus the one belt piece that had no magnet).

For those who get their Enterbay figures in A1 condition, great I'm pleased for you but the lines and lines of people annoyed and frustrated by the lack of Enterbay's customer service does need to be addressed.

They have received numerous complaints about their customer service and still have done nothing to improve it, it's about time something like this happened. I hope it gets them to evaluate their business and in time improve their service and QC procedures.

I would love to buy from Enterbay again but not until they address their appalling service. Don't get me wrong no company will ever be 100% but Enterbay seriously need to get a grip.

For those who get their Enterbay figures in A1 condition, great I'm pleased for you but the lines and lines of people annoyed and frustrated by the lack of Enterbay's customer service does need to be addressed.

They have received numerous complaints about their customer service and still have done nothing to improve it, it's about time something like this happened. I hope it gets them to evaluate their business and in time improve their service and QC procedures.

I would love to buy from Enterbay again but not until they address their appalling service. Don't get me wrong no company will ever be 100% but Enterbay seriously need to get a grip.
:exactly: for the most they have to start to think at who give them money...;)
it's all thank to us..

Well the nice thing about their being a business in a marketplace is that folks have options to buy or not to buy. If their problems are affecting their bottom line, then they'll have to shape up or ship out. Cost cutting with high end collectibles seems like a bad idea to me, because collectors have high expectations that you aren't gonna get with Hasbro figures or whatever.

On the other hand, I don't know what profit margins here are really like. If a figure costs $20 to produce and they sell it for $250+, then maybe it's easy for EB to skate by without making changes, refunding folks en masse, and not getting as large of a customer base as they otherwise could. But maybe that's why Howard Chan has private planes while Enterbay Bill has a fancy car.

To be frank, the money from "u" guys is really minimal compared to the mass majority who really doesn't care much about the QC as long as they get the figure with "ENTERBAY" or "HOT TOYS" logo on it if you know what i mean.

Back when companies release products to sell to targeted consumers they have to be really careful about the product & services.

When the target switch to "mediocre" "Pop-culture" buyers, all these become less relevant because you know they know no matter how *****ty their product is there will always be buyers.

Don't blame enterbay, blame the majority buyers.

:exactly: for the most they have to start to think at who give them money...;)
it's all thank to us..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back