Less than happy with ENTERBAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble with these so called high end collectibles are that people shouldn't expect 100% perfection. Every figure I own of HT or EB has some flaw. As with every other toy out there since the early days of Mcfarlane. I learnt not to sweat the small stuff long ago.

Yeah,it's very strange cause last year they had either a teaser or announcement every month.We're almost half way through the year and nothing but NBA and QC issues!I HOPE this is the calm before the storm!^_^

I think Enterbay discovered a new, untapped source of money. High-end sports action figures. People are going nuts over these NBA figures, and most are not even toy collectors. I think they will expand on that in the coming years and slow down production of movie/tv franchise figures. It makes sense, they have no competition when it comes to their NBA line, and lots of it when it comes to movie figures. I'm even starting to think we will never see that 1/4 Endoskeleton.

The sports line wouldn't go too far.

Reason:

Price.

nuff said.

I think Enterbay discovered a new, untapped source of money. High-end sports action figures. People are going nuts over these NBA figures, and most are not even toy collectors. I think they will expand on that in the coming years and slow down production of movie/tv franchise figures. It makes sense, they have no competition when it comes to their NBA line, and lots of it when it comes to movie figures. I'm even starting to think we will never see that 1/4 Endoskeleton.

1/4 Endoskeleton has already been confirmed, to be not happening, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back