Les Walker - Contact

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post about this but it seemed like the best place.

Has anyone been in contact with Les Walker recently?

I was last in touch with him in July 2012 but I sent him an email the other day and haven't had a reply.

Cheers,

PsychoCenobite :horror

I've not heard from him in a long while. He actually owed me and I'm sure a few others a Heath Ledger Joker head but I'm not bothered anymore personally, I've not had a joker figure for years anyway. :lol

I like Les , shame how everything turned out. Same for DA ( although I received my stuff from DA ). :lol

I've not heard from him in a long while. He actually owed me and I'm sure a few others a Heath Ledger Joker head but I'm not bothered anymore personally, I've not had a joker figure for years anyway. :lol

I like Les , shame how everything turned out. Same for DA ( although I received my stuff from DA ). :lol

He's had my 1/4 Russell Crowe Gladiator kit since 2009 and I was just looking for an update! :lol

I'm in no rush as my money situation got bad shortly after commissioning him to build and paint the kit. But I was hoping to have him on display by now.

The 1/4 Gladiator kit project started back in 2005! :lol

You can find Les on Facebook.

Cheers! :)

Do you have a link or what search I should do?

I find Facebook search a bit tricky, especially if the person is from another country... unless I'm missing the option to search by different countries?

Will have to check out les on fb, hope hes good.
Hey psycho your from croydon what a ****hole right?
I live in new addington;)

He's had my 1/4 Russell Crowe Gladiator kit since 2009 and I was just looking for an update! :lol

I'm in no rush as my money situation got bad shortly after commissioning him to build and paint the kit. But I was hoping to have him on display by now.

The 1/4 Gladiator kit project started back in 2005! :lol

Well then you will save some money since you will never see your Gladiator kit again. :monkey2

Hey psycho your from croydon what a ****hole right?
I live in new addington;)

:lol Croydon rocks! :hi5:

I used to work in the BT building that was used as Gotham Hospital in The Dark Knight Rises! :yess:

It looks like Les is away on holiday at the moment, so that might be why he hasn't replied. I'll give him a few weeks and then try him on Facebook.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Id say Facebook is your best shot.
Looks like he hasn't logged in here in over a year.

:lol :lol :lol Same here... I did keep the PM about it though, it's my oldest dating back to 2008 :lol

Facebook is the only way to get in contact with Les, but honestly I would not expect anything. Maybe being it's a statue will mean you can at least get it back, but I know I will never see the Joker head or $125 I sent as a placeholder for a commission job.

Wait Les' wife needs a chair too?! :horror

Should I open a thread to get as many people involved as possible? Maybe Chris Howes would be willing to handle the donations. If we all send it as a gift he shouldnt mind as he wouldnt have any extra costs. Also most people already have his PayPal ID...

Of course I can wait for my Joker and Clark Kent head if the situation is that serious. :fkuleswlkr:

I think les is a very different case from Chris, I think les was a long time member had a very stressful home life and had some sort of breakdown IMO who let everything get on top of him.
Not an excuse why he didn't return people's goods, I'm just saying I don't think he intended to do that. Hopefully he's got a better life now and one day will repay his debts to this community

Les stole much money from many people, so did Chris. There is no difference for me. Both are thiefs. Even worse: both were claiming they were the poor victims. Remember those stupid "bed of horror" stories. Poor Les took over too many commissions and had no more place in his bed room. Oh of course, everything was already paid. No problem Les, take your time buddy. The most important is you and your family get well soon.
I dont get how people can still stand up for a liar like him. This guy is such a low character.

Les is awesome.
For intents and purposes he is dead to the hobby though.
Sorry people lost money. I never did and he was nothing but a gentleman and a wonderful efriend to me. I guess that's many of us keep defending him.
That is all.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back