LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear more positive things Les! Hope things continue to get better and better!

Yeah pjam...that Les painted Beatle Paul looks amazing!! :)

Hi Les!

How did moving the piano at your house go? I really wish I could have been there to help, but I couldn't.

Any updates for us here? I hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving! :wave

Mike

Hey Les - been a big fan of your work for a few years now, especially your Chrisopher Reeve headsculpt. Been reading through the thread for a few minutes now and just wanted to encourage you to hang in there! You're a terrific artist.

Not sure if you are up and running again, but when the time comes when you can do some more head casts, I'd love to buy a Reeve Superman head cast from you, possibly a painted one. If you get a chance, could you PM me your prices for something like that? Sure would appreciate it!

Matt

Thanks all. Matt, not sure if I can for a while, but I will try. Thanks for asking. PM me for more info if you are seriously interested.

Sent a message to you RJM.

As for everyone else,
I am working on a lot and hope to be able to ship some more out soon. I completely broke, here at Christmas, and have had no use of my Paypal for months, as all that was under scrutiny during the bankruptcy, and I have only ten cents in the bank right now. Yes, Ten cents.
Hopefully, this condition is about to change very soon and I can begin to act on shipping and getting supplies and more again and get all this out of here. It's a huge chore for me, on top of all the stress, but with less on my financial plate than before, I'm sure I can get a handle on it all at long last. I am trying. I even finally got my room cleaned up, and my workspace is much better for me to organize and complete it all.

Just know, none of you waiting can possibly want your stuff in hand more than I want all of it finished and out of my life forever. No way. Not possible. Not even close.

Trust me on that.

Hope all your holidays are good. Better than mine no doubt. I can only hope at any rate. I've also been sick the last week, so I haven't been online much either. Just now emerging again. My immune system is about shot from all this. Trying to regroup here.

Anyway, I still live, and still am trying. When I am done and caught up, and all have their stuff in hand at long last, I hope me and my long list of problems will be just a memory. Til then, I am on it still.
Until I am done.

Thanks. More soon.
Les

All the very best wishes Les.

You certainly are being 'put through the mill' of late. I don't mind forgetting about my Joker head order, you have enough on.

I'm with Snake Eater, In fact I don't even have a Joker any more anyways lol. Best wishes for you getting your life back together Les. That's way more important to me than any figure. You are a great guy who's just hit some horrible times. Sending some good Karma your way Brotha! Merry Christmas

Hey Les. Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that your work space aka room is clean now. So I guess the old piano is long gone now? Or at least out of your way I hope? :)

I am sorry to hear about your health troubles, and the bankruptcy issues. I haven't had to go through bankruptcy, but I know from hearing about others that have gone through it how rough it can be all around. My thoughts and prayers are with you! :pray:

Let me know if you need a few bucks to mail my Superman figure to me. I completely understand about tight finances. We're in that same boat here. :gah:

I hope you feel better soon, and that money problems work out for you.

Just wanted to say thanks for finishing ( or starting actually ) my Leon again Les. He's finally got his pal with him. :D

stansfield7.jpg

Hello guys
i've been trying to reach Les thru email and he's not responding to my email. to make a long story short i gave him 100.00 dollars for one of his custom painted hick heads about 8 months ago. unfortunately i'm being deployed to afghanistan and can't wait any longer.
anyone knows the situation with Les?? i would very much love that head BUT considering my situation i would like a refund. i just can't wait for any more lenght of time. sorry Les i need you to tell me where i am in the line. if it's too far away then perhaps a refund if you can manage.
i deploy in the new year.

namaste..
Miguel T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back