LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking Han Solo! Les, it looked like you painted his eyebrows darker. I tried painting mine with lighter eyebrows, and it doesn't look good. I think I'll repaint them dark like this one here. :D

He's awesome Les. I am happy with him. Thanks again. :)

Hope things continue to just head north for you and yours. :D

Time for some Predator action!

A couple of weeks ago, Les finally sent me the Hot Toys Batte Damaged Predator 2 head & accessories I'd been waiting on... and it was worth it, finally I've got my 'ultimate' P2!!

lw-mpp2-3.jpg

lw-mpp2.jpg

Les does some great work on his Predator paint jobs, his P2 Elder is still one of my favorite repaints of his, but his P2 repaints really redefine the figure from the factory paint. Congrats on getting his work on your figure.

P!tu and P1tu Elder...the mind boggles on that one! Imagine that planet! AHH!

Back at the bench today. Yesterday was a work writeoff as I was out of town with my Dad, but I did stop at a Hobby Lobby and a Michael's Art supply store and got new paints, mixing bottles, and most importantly, BRUSHES!!!! Man, I have been working with some lately that look like splayed porcupines! LOL! Hard to work with old, worn out brushes, and Walmart just does not carry decent stuff to work with. I have to pick my brushes out in person, so I am glad to have that done. I don't get out of town very often.

Tired this morning from a long day yesterday, but am spending the next couple of hours, rearranging and cleaning my very overcrowded and busy bench off, remixing some long overdue skintones (I mix all my own base colors), and then getting back to work again.
Whenever I have new paint and brushes, work goes a lot faster, (and better I think) so look for even more soon.

Thanks Karatka for posting that Predator. I did paint the body some time back, and had to match that head and his medikit from the second release, to that previous armor repaint. Not sure if you guys can see it, but that P2 is COMPLETELY repainted, body, armor and all. Like mine. Like Reiny's is being done, and others. Doing Preds and Aliens amongst all this other stuff.
I might mention also, that maybe with some luck, Karatka will post pics of closeups of the inner mouth, with the arteries and all in there, on both mouth sets. I put lots of details in there.
Thanks for the chance to paint those parts, as I never got that one.

Coming, some long awaited heads, collection ones, Bales, Jokers, and Supermen. Indys coming soon also. Too much to send at one time, but trying. Emails and updates coming.

Thanks for posting the finished pics, guys.

Just a heads up if anyone goes looking for Les, he was struck with food poisoning again today, went to the hospital and got treated and is home resting up, but obviously will be tough to get ahold of while he recovers.

Just a heads up if anyone goes looking for Les, he was struck with food poisoning again today, went to the hospital and got treated and is home resting up, but obviously will be tough to get ahold of while he recovers.

What the heck! Les needs to get a food taster to avoid this in the future.:D

Wow, that is strange. :confused: That is what...the second or third time in recent history he's got food poisoning?! :horror I hope he is okay.

Hey guys. Yeah, food taster! LOL! And wait four hours before eating! LOL!
No....
My dad and I go out to eat a lot, (bachelor living I guess, with Ma out of the house) and maybe it's risky. I know I felt like hell the day before, so it may be a virus of some kind. Not sure. I felt AWFUL Saturday, then we went out and ate some fish at a place we go to a lot, and the next morning, was double barreling it, yeah, both ends, lol, and man, I hate throwing up! But at least I was in better shape this go round. Having lost nearly 30 pounds and from walking every day, this time my blood pressure didn't go up so high like last time. Last time nearly killed me.

Got to rethink eating at restaurants I think. More home cooking I guess.
Tired as hell today, but I have slept now since 4pm yesterday. The meds they give you! Man! Intravenous stuff. STRONG! I was so woozy I still feel it some now. Havent' eaten anything solid yet. Kinda weak, as you can imagine.

This is only a brief setback though. Apologies for it. I'll have more news of work when I can. Understandibly, I am a bit offline for a time. I'll get more shipped as soon as I can get out again.
Til then, my advice is, get anything you eat at restaurants, FULLY COOKED and be wary! You never know.

Man sorry to hear about that Les, my brother got hit with a bad case a few years back. Almost killed him... it was pretty f'd up and completely random.

I'd suggest home cookin' from now on :lecture

Please everybody enjoy my pictures along with the artwork of Les:

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

More images in next post.

Re: Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

One more for the road....off to the the doctor to see what's wrong with my throat.

More CLOUSEAU! for you guys!

clouseau004.jpg

Hahaha this is a must have figure for my collection one day I love inspecteuuuuuuuuur clusoooooooohhhh steve martin should have left it alone there is only one clouseu.

Great job brought a big smile to my face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back