LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on that Mad Hatter Les! Yeah, it is strange how a made-up Johnny Deep looks like a mixture of "vintage" Madonna, and Elijah Wood! :confused: You made a big improvement! The eyes look much better!

I'm glad to hear that you're better after your latest bout with food poisoning. Be careful what you're eating.

I'm looking forward to seeing KL241's Superman here soon. It will give me an idea of what mine will look like. :D

I wanted to let all you Les fans know that I am selling my custom Equilibrium John Preston which was painted by Les!!!!

Words will never be able to express how thankful I am that Les did paint the head and send it back to me, but in all honesty I lost interest in the custom project after waiting two years for the head and so I am selling it.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180502328299

Happy bidding!

I got a question. Haven't been online much these last two weeks, so what is the status with overseas (Europe and UK) shipouts, what with this Icelandic volcano and all? Is all the stuff others here are shipping, getting to you over there? And vice versa? I want to ship some stuff, but am stymied until I know more. Let me know and I will start on a few of you this week if I can.

There were some delays as airplanes werent allowed to fly but everythings fine now. There might be still some trouble but in that case nothing wont get lost but it will simply take longer.

You should go for USPS, if I am right they are not flying but shipping. No clouds there. ;)

Just courious... My Joker and Supes wont be part of the overseas stuff? :eek:

KingGreySkull, yep. But it seems things are opening up for shipping so it won't be long. No worries.

Here is some cool news, even if it isn't ME that gets to keep the autograph connected to it...(At least I have met Lance and had a great conversation with him myself and have a great auto...)

Some time back, about a year now, I sold my ALIENS Bishop figure custom to a girl named Ashley Kuehnel. She had contacted me about it after seeing it on my site, and wanted one, and I went ahead and sold her mine.
She recently went to a convention and got actor Lance Henriksen to sign it personally!

Here is Ashley, Lance and the figure! You can see his auto on the base!
BishopAuto1.jpg

I am honored it ended up this way. Read more about it in the Chris Chulamanis memorial thread in the ALIENS & ROBOTS section of Freaks.

By the way, actor Doug Bradley, ole Pinhead himself, was sitting next to Lance, and Ashley told me he was playing with the figure a lot, and that also thrills me! My old Bishop figure is having the best time ever free from my clutches! LOL!
That is all I ever hope for for any of my works, that they get seen and shared.

Busy as hell lately. More updates coming. Emails and PMs answered as I can. Thanks all. More shipments coming! Stay tuned!!!

Thats a awesome story Les!

And even cooler that DOUG F'N BRADLEY touched it!!!! Cant get much better than that!

Only thing I can think that would be cooler is if Clancy B. got his hands on it. But he would have probably krushed it and then chin checked Lance and then violated that pretty young Ashley chick :lol

Thats a awesome story Les!

And even cooler that DOUG F'N BRADLEY touched it!!!! Cant get much better than that!

Only thing I can think that would be cooler is if Clancy B. got his hands on it. But he would have probably krushed it and then chin checked Lance and then violated that pretty young Ashley chick :lol

LOL!!! :lol:rotfl Thanks for the best laugh I have had all week!
No doubt! No...doubt (re: Clancy :lol )

As for Ashley, I forgot to say, she is a very sweet person, and I thank her very, very much for sharing the photo and story with me.

Too COOL for Skool! Lance and Lil' Bish. OMG, that made MY Day. :hi5:

PS: Lance has quite a tight huggin' on that Cutie. :lol

Awesome story!!!! Talk about your Bishop figure getting around!!

Kinda cool that the girl that bought your figure is named Ashley, the character of Kirsten in Hellraiser was played by Ashley Lawrence, and that Doug Bradley was sitting right next to Lance.

Yeah, weird serendipitous stuff there.

And as for hugging on her, I would too! LOL!

Here is a vid I did of Kl241's Superman before I shipped him off. I was so hurried to get it done, and mailed out, I forgot to take shots with my neutral background and better lighting! Forgive the not so great vid quality, I don't have a vid camera per se, just a regular one that shoots vids also

Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN Tribure figure video

And some pics of the figure on my (growing) Dark Knight shelf....(I don't think Batman liked having him around...)

KLsSupes003.jpg

With my HT Jor-El
KLsSupes007.jpg

With the DK clan...
KLsSupes006.jpg

I don't even have a Superman yet! LOL! One day. And a couple more of these to come when they get done. JediMike's also is soon, but his will have a different costume, the one he sent me with his DC Direct figure, and one or two more.

Just sharing some finished stuff when I can. Enjoy the video at least. If you can see it! LOL!
(I got to get a better camera one day...Where's P!TU when you need him!)

KingGreySkull, yep. But it seems things are opening up for shipping so it won't be long. No worries.

Here is some cool news, even if it isn't ME that gets to keep the autograph connected to it...(At least I have met Lance and had a great conversation with him myself and have a great auto...)

Some time back, about a year now, I sold my ALIENS Bishop figure custom to a girl named Ashley Kuehnel. She had contacted me about it after seeing it on my site, and wanted one, and I went ahead and sold her mine.
She recently went to a convention and got actor Lance Henriksen to sign it personally!

Here is Ashley, Lance and the figure! You can see his auto on the base!
BishopAuto1.jpg

I am honored it ended up this way. Read more about it in the Chris Chulamanis memorial thread in the ALIENS & ROBOTS section of Freaks.

By the way, actor Doug Bradley, ole Pinhead himself, was sitting next to Lance, and Ashley told me he was playing with the figure a lot, and that also thrills me! My old Bishop figure is having the best time ever free from my clutches! LOL!
That is all I ever hope for for any of my works, that they get seen and shared.

Busy as hell lately. More updates coming. Emails and PMs answered as I can. Thanks all. More shipments coming! Stay tuned!!!

Now that is a cool picture!

Yeah, he'd probably be blushing! :lol What a great photo to add to your archives, Les! A very cool story indeed, thanks for sharing it. :)

A truly great honor, even if you weren't there, I think any artist would be thrilled to create a piece based on someone real and know that person looked at and admired your work.

I'm so happy for you Les! That has to be rewarding to see one of your works enjoyed and admired by the person who you molded it after. Lance Henricksen is one of my all-time favorites, and it's very cool to see that picture of him with your figure of him as Bishop! Congrats Les!

Your works are admired by the stars themselves too! :yess:

Too crazy bishop and old pinhead double congrats.

Bet doug will be in touch soon,what great publicity:)

Any new updates Les? Were you going to post pictures of KL241's Superman figure here? I think you said you were going to do that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back