Les' Hot Toys P2 PREDATOR ELDER Redo/Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks fantastic Les! I wish My Predators would look as good as yours.

Used that same technique on the quills with my AVP Elder, works quite nicely and the quills are in there for good if done properly. Good idea with the toothpick, I had to use my hobby drill bit to reopen the holes I already drilled on mine after a day's break.

So, where did you get the extra quills from?

Thanks guys.
I had about twelve unused quills from my AVP elder. Kept them in case any were lost. So be it! If he loses any, they are gone now! :lol
Good lesson, HANG ON TO EXTRA QUILLS!

I've got a little Zip Lock bag with about a dozen extra quills (and quills that fell off). Now I know what to do with them!

Why must you ruin my figures? I just get mine in the mail last night and put together what I think is a Masterpiece (no pun intended). Now I look at your pics and mine looks like crap!!:D

:eek::google Holy Eldermooooly Les!!! :monkey5 Looks like you pulled this Elder pred right out of the movie!! Totally twisted sick work bro!!! I love it!! Perfection as always!! :chew:wacky

HTP2Elder021.jpg

MORE TO COME...

With all the enthusiasm you've expressed for this figure since it was first announced, together with your love of the original character and the truly amazing job you did on the AvP Elder, I figured you'd probably go above and beyond your usual standard of excellence with this Elder, and give him something extra-special, but I didn't expect you to give him a soul!

Words fail to accurately describe the impression I had when I first laid eyes on this pic. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for that incongruous figure stand spoiling the effect, I would've believed this was a production photo of Kevin Peter Hall on set during filming that you just stuck in there for comparison. It looked that real. This may be as fitting a tribute to Kevin Peter Hall as there has ever been. My hat's off to you for this amazing masterpiece Elder, bro. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with your fellow Pred freaks here. Really looking forward to that FML special feature video presentation! :D:cool:

Hi Les, did you do any extra work on the eye's by any chance they give the figure "life"

What a f'n great repaint...the best Elder Predator rendition ever !!!!

:rock Was there any doubt of the Figuremaster sharpening up the Pred2 Elder?

Fantastic work again!

It must be said Les , that is the best figure I have EVER seen in 1/6 scale . You truly take this stuff to a different level .:D

Wow guys. Seriously. I am humbled. Thanks so much.

Just so you all know, I posted this guy on my own site today, and dedicated it to the memory of Kevin Peter Hall.

I'd be scared to have that in my room. It's that real looking.

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want it. :D

I like how you dedicate him to Kevin Peter Hall. I was just thinking about him as they recently reran the "Night Court" episode he did. People so often forget about the acting jobs done by the men-in-the-suits and only remember the characters they bring to life. But would Frankenstein's monster be a culteral icon today if he wasn't played by Boris Karloff?

Back