• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Resident evil code veronica chris redfield custom figure /w (hot toys pieces)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
5jf6.jpg

Head - Hot Toys official
Body - Truetype 19
Hands - Hot Toys Jack Krauser
Boots - Hot Toys Noland
Outfit (shirt, pants, vest, holster & belt) - Dragon Code Veronica Chris Outfit
Front pouch - Hot Toys Sheva
Knife/sheath combo - Not sure the brand, but i modded the sheath to fit on his belt accurately
Base - it was an Hot Toys stand (cannot remember which) with a custom Decal used on it. There is a bit of a scuff on the S of the Resident Evil logo.
Box - Dragon Code Veronica Chris Redfiled
Accessories - Dragon Chris Redfield
Herb mixes - little things i made myself as a fun extra

He actually has more on him than the Code Veronica outfit originally has because in the Remake his alternate outfit, and in Darkside Chronicles they re-invented the Code Veronica outfit to have a front pouch and knife/sheath on the back of his belt. So i have also included thoes. Though you can remove both of these pieces to have an accurate Code Veronica look. The shirt is quite tight around the bicep area so his arms cant really ge in to any big dynamic poses but then again, its not like he ever needs to get in any big dynamic poses. Though the rest of him is really well and free flowing.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

£150 posted uk / $240 Worldwide shipped

Bump! If it doesnt sell by sunday night i will be parting it out.

Back