• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Loose Lost Predator Hot Toys and More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darko99

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

Hello! Up for sale or trade is a Loose Hot Toys Lost Predator. He is complete, but the back peg on his belt is broken and has been glued to fit him. No stand is included from the Lost Predator, but I can include a hot toy's stand. I also just noticed in the picture that one of the side panels is missing. So I've reduced the price a little.

I'm asking 145$

I'm only shipping inside the US. Very sorry.

I have 2 eBay accounts that I've sold many items on and have bought. Justacamdenthing and Ghostwolf765. I have also sold a pair of Hot Toy hands to the Sideshow Freak's member Space Crawler.

Predator1.jpg

Predator3.jpg

Predator2.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm adding a few items in the comings weeks once I have a chance to take pictures of them. However, I'm adding what they are bellow.

Please Note that my prices are not up yet, which means these items aren't for sale just yet! This is pretty much still a Bump for the Lost Predator (Which I'm taking offers on)

1. BROKEN Medicom Naked Snake: The right arm of the figure has broken off. Everything is with the figure.

2. Loki vs. Thor statue by Sideshow. It does not have the box, so I'll be carefully packing it.

3. Sideshow Freddy 1/6 figures. 2 of them. One from Jason vs. Freddy, and the Other from the First Nightmare on Elm Street (No Box)

4. Generation 1 Optimus Prime in box. It is missing the gas bump hose and Box is beat up a bit.

5. 1988 Vintage Star Wars Princess Leia in Disguise Mint on Card.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Bumpin! Sadly I am no longer able to trade the Lost Predator.

I accept Paypal ! :D

To The Top!! Also! I found the other thigh armor, however the peg is broken. But it still sits on the thigh.

Back