Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Character pack 3 is Faramir and Brrow-wight.
Not sure about 1 and 2.

For PS3, character packs 1 and 2 are DLC's, while
pack 3 is an exclusive from certain offers such
as this bundle of the game. :D

Wait what are the character packs and how do you get them?

Codes with purchases, PS3/Xbox stores, etc.

There's 3 packs so far, the first two contains the likes of 2nd Age Sauron in his fair form, Smeagol, Corsair Pirate, Farmer Maggot, Beregond, Citadel Guard, etc. The third one appears to have Faramir in Armor and a Barrow-Wight.

Finished the game today and now doing extras. Doubt i'll get 100% even for LOTR, as i find the side quests and having to find all the items dull. I will get all the characters though, but that means having to smash up alot of scenery to get the studs!
Enjoyed playing the bonus level as Sauron and the Mouth and smashing up a smaller scale Middle-Earth, and when you get back to the Shire you can go inside Bag End and see old Bilbo and the red book!

Got the Moria set and the Legolas/Tauriel sets today. Have the barrels set and the bag end set (thanks Kain!!) on the ya. So I will now have all the dwarves, gtg, and Bilbo also have the entire Fellowship.

Codes with purchases, PS3/Xbox stores, etc.

There's 3 packs so far, the first two contains the likes of 2nd Age Sauron in his fair form, Smeagol, Corsair Pirate, Farmer Maggot, Beregond, Citadel Guard, etc. The third one appears to have Faramir in Armor and a Barrow-Wight.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if the codes are good on all the games? Meaning if I search and find them online I can use them to unlcok the characters?

Since there's no new movies I want out this week, I'll have to pick me up another lego set. I haven't put any of mine together yet and my mother is keeps wanting to do them. :lol

Here's how my Helms deep is currently looking:
320986_10151158724845738_57747116_n.jpg

Back