Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know the game had an exclusive Elrond minifigure..
Tempted as hell to buy the game.. :lol

You had to preorder the game at Game Stop to get the figure. I ended up selling mine right before the holidays since I'm not much of a minifig collector

You had to preorder the game at Game Stop to get the figure. I ended up selling mine right before the holidays since I'm not much of a minifig collector

I mean, I saw it on a shelf in my local gaming shop.

The PS3 game is in a slightly bigger box
that says it contains a free Elrond. :D

I used to be a sucker for those Lego SW exclusive minifigs,
so this really caught my eye. :lol

I mean, I saw it on a shelf in my local gaming shop.

The PS3 game is in a slightly bigger box
that says it contains a free Elrond. :D

I used to be a sucker for those Lego SW exclusive minifigs,
so this really caught my eye. :lol

Oh wow, that's cool. I didn't know they were doing a pack in like that. I might have to keep an eye it for one now.

Oh wow, that's cool. I didn't know they were doing a pack in like that. I might have to keep an eye it for one now.

It may be a non-USA thing though, buddy. It looks like SixthScaleEdwards resides in the Phillipines. In the US, it was a Gamestop exclusice only with preorder.

It may be a non-USA thing though, buddy. It looks like SixthScaleEdwards resides in the Phillipines. In the US, it was a Gamestop exclusice only with preorder.

Ahh, ok. That makes sense. Bummer, lol.

Just a local store dealing in books, pop culture, stationery and various other things.

Nice. I miss having a job with good perks. Retail was always the best for that.

Nice! Now, that is a good option. I'm about to go to bed but I will do that tomorrow during my plan if Kain's lead doesn't work out.

Ween u :rock for checking. :1-1:

Here's the bundle I was talking about. :D
Finally picked it up on my way home. :yess:

LegoLOTR_zps15beb442.jpg

Nice haul.

There's a third Middle-Earth Character pack? I don't see it on the Playstation store.

Back