LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sandcrawler isn't a UCS one? Looks like it due to the specialized parts common to UCS models.
It's not UCS, all UCS sets start with 100, whereas this sandcrawler is set 75059, so it could be a big set, but it won't officially be a UCS thankfully

Well I don't know what to believe in anymore. Glad to see we are at least getting a new UCS set, even if it's not the one I would hope they make. I would really love they did the Slave 1 for May 4th

The massive scale of it in the films, as it always impressed me upon viewing, more than justifies an UCS in my opinion. Sure, I'd like a Slave I as well, and I am sure in time we will get one.

Check out Docking Bay 94:

model_droids.jpg

model_falcon_2.jpg

model_falcon.jpg

Very cool!!

And that sandcrawler looks amazing. Sadly, I don't have space for legos anymore, but I will enjoy all the pics everyone else puts up.

My first UCS :yess:
I figured that if they ever did a Crawler remake that would be the finishing touch to my tatooine collection, it looks like it will not only be the finishing touch, but the centerpiece.

My first UCS :yess:
I figured that if they ever did a Crawler remake that would be the finishing touch to my tatooine collection, it looks like it will not only be the finishing touch, but the centerpiece.
I was hoping they'd revisit this one, it really is great news. :)

Well it looks like the Sandcrawler is coming sooner for us fans. MAY! OMG OMG OMG. :panic::panic::panic: Love the box on this one. Super classic Lego Star Wars look. Always wanted the old one so I'm so happy this is coming super soon. Pricing I'm not sure it didn't say on Facebook but I will search for more info on this guy if it's going to be in stores or not.

qrdoud.jpg

and7rb.jpg

s58s9k.jpg

28mhjs9.jpg

2hcknjp.jpg

2py47ch.jpg

eit6id.jpg

258zf5x.jpg

ehwt8i.jpg

Back