LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have to find out what the pricing is for Sandcrawler but man will it be worth it. It's huge and a beauty. I'm not missing out on this one! :panic:

Alright I found out the pricing for Sandcrawler. It will be US $299.99 - CA $349.99 - DE 299.99€ - UK £249.99 - DK 2,799.00 DKK.

I think we are all pumped for this! Will definitely need some cash and get it Day 1. Such a must have! I can't wait for the Cantina set to come out.:rock:rock:rock:panic::panic::panic:

[
4vkak6.jpg

That R2 unit has a bad motivator :(

It's going to suck for you people in Cali and International. Expensive! Everywhere else in the U.S will be $299.99 for the set.

It's ok buddy!!! That would suck if Californians paid more for it for no reason other than they live in Cali! :lol :lol

It would suck! I hear taxes are bad out there so maybe that's what I was thinking. I have no clue why. :lol

They have to pay tax on Sideshow purchases, while the rest of us don't. :(

That makes sense since Sideshow is in California only. You didn't have to pay tax on LEGO store purchases in Nevada until next month when that one on the strip opens up. I've always paid tax on my LEGO sets. :lol

(OK, I know that's a bad comparison.) :lol

Technically everyone has to pay tax on everything they purchase, regardless of whether it's online or from another state -- you're supposed to tally up purchases like that and submit them on your state taxes, but nobody does that.

Back