LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see this yet?
1902944_284094068421842_1164013970_n.jpg

Wait, is this coming out this year too?

You can barely see the year next to the product number, but it looks like 2014 to me.... So this, the cantina and the Star Destroyer in late 2014... Along with all the SS Hoth stuff. :(

Cool! a sandcrawler reissue. I'm glad I never bit on the ~$350 open sets listed on eBay. I don't mind paying the speculated $350 price for this. I'm sure it's an improved version of the previous one... basing that assumption on Lego's re-release history. I hope we get a UCS Falcon reissue too someday.

And I just noticed... that photo of the Sandcrawler looks like a page from a Lego Visual Dictionary. Could it be DK Publishing is putting together a new one?

$350 for that Sandcrawler sounds like it'll have about 3,000 pieces which will put right up there in UCS territory.

I'm looking forward to more news. :yess:

That sandcrawler isn't a UCS one? Looks like it due to the specialized parts common to UCS models.

I don't come into this thread much folks, but I've often wondered if they'll re-issue the Lego Sandcrawler - & it seems they are!! :yess:

I've been hoping for Hasbro to make a BMF style one, but that seems inconclusive at best these days.

Anyway - this could be my first Lego set purchase - period, since I was a kid.

Awesome - looking forward to more news. :duff

Anyone here in Chicago?
LEGOLAND Star Wars days are March 15 and 16.

Check out Docking Bay 94:

model_droids.jpg

model_falcon_2.jpg

model_falcon.jpg

That's an actual UCS Falcon in there. :yess:

Here at LEGOLAND San Diego, we have a much larger Millennium Falcon, but I've always wanted to see a Docking Bay 94 built to the scale of the UCS. There it is! Enjoy!

Back