LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picard_full_of_win.jpg

Absolutely Death Star over Super Star Destroyer.
So much playability with the DS and is one of the most fun builds of any set I have.

Also, I saw that 75021 Republic Gunship, was now included as part of the sale at my local Wal-Mart. They marked it 50% off, bringing the set down to $60!
YMMV of course.

Do any of you guys have a spare C-3PO you don't need? I want to build my Falcon but want a complete crew. I have R2 from the X-Wing set already.

Picked up the new battle packs today, pretty nice new packs, but I am not a fan of the new Pongball blasters, I would rather just have well sculpted blasters that looked better with the minifigs, but the "token" vehicles are probably the best from battle packs so far. I thought the Kasshyyk vehicle was going to be a waste like the Old Republic minihover vehicle, but its actually a pretty cool 2 seater. The BARC speeder/STAP set just seems huge for $14, great value, even if I do wish there were another clone in the box.

No idea what that is a reference to, Waller! :(

On topic, just got Death Star troopers and my free Martian Manhunter! :rock

Back