Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel. NEW for 2013!!!

Got a custom printed Lego Future Foundation Spider-Man minifigure

Not my pic but here it is...
7902457868_8f3d5faebc_n.jpg

It's very cool, got side printing on the legs and front printing on the arms as well as printing on the back of the torso

Thats awesome Nova! Congrats.
Smyths toys have the new Spidey and Bats sets due in on the 11th of this month. Can't wait for the Spidey sets.

Anyone getting some? :dunno

Will do buddy. :hi5:
Can't wait to put Spidey and Nova together. Hopefully we will see other sets with Power Man, White Tiger and Iron Fist so we can put the team together. Hell, Coulson too!

Series 2 1 hour special January 21st! :panic:

Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that. I actually bought that set recently too. :lol
I was focused on assembling the whole team. I forgot they released Iron Fist in the Doc Ock ambush set.

Dissapointing that he didn't have his long hair tbh.

I'd have preferred they did a half mask bandana for him like the Ninjago one just not full face.

I've so far got all Marvel Superheros minifigs, except the latest ones and the other Iron Man variant

Awesome Nova. That is actually a good idea. Hopefully, now that Lego Marvel is confirmed for PS3/xBox we will see more new sets. :pray:

Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that. I actually bought that set recently too. :lol
I was focused on assembling the whole team. I forgot they released Iron Fist in the Doc Ock ambush set.

Dissapointing that he didn't have his long hair tbh.

I'm glad they didn't as he doubles as an adult, comic Iron Fist now.

Thanks man. :yess:

I've got one or two tpb's left to finish, but once there done I'll be sure to give this a read. :hi5:

According to the Smyths website, the new Lego's were due in stock today ... but when I went in, they were nowere to be found. :gah: :gah: :gah:

Back