Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes coming this Fall

Have this being delivered tuesday from Amazon. My kids want it so bad and I keep telling them they have to wait til Christmas. It should be a good surprise when I show them on Tuesday.

LegoMarvelCharacters_zpsa5956155.jpg

Link with larger picture
https://s1199.photobucket.com/user/...s_zpsa5956155jpgoriginal_zpsfde0c8eb.jpg.html

Let me know if you can fill any gaps or correct any mistakes...

Cool, but I wonder how much variation the characters really have.
If it's anything like the Star Wars, Batman, or Indy games, a lot of these are simply different skins on the same model... but I'm still OK with that. :)

Cool, but I wonder how much variation the characters really have.
If it's anything like the Star Wars, Batman, or Indy games, a lot of these are simply different skins on the same model... but I'm still OK with that. :)

They said this game has more variation than any others before it.

So... the game is out today. Who picked it up?

I hate knowing it's already out since I am trying to be strong and wait to buy it for the PS4. :lol

FYI you can go to Walmart and buy this game with the IP minifigure. Even if you didn't PO it. I'm heading over there with my Son as soon as I pick him up from school.

I'm gonna hold out and wait for christmas to get this guy. As much as I hate to say it, but I don't have the spare time to play this game right now...and I'm thinking about getting it for the PS3 and the Vita.

Just got this in from Amazon today. The kids were counting down the days for it to show up. They are having a blast playing it.

I ended up caving and went to Target and got it for the PS3... No point in waiting for the PS4 version since the graphics will most likely look exactly the same and it's $10 more. Plus I already have two PS3 controllers for co-op

Played the first level and part of the second tonight with my Son. Absolutely loved it. This game is going to be so much fun for us to play together.

I ended up caving and went to Target and got it for the PS3... No point in waiting for the PS4 version since the graphics will most likely look exactly the same and it's $10 more. Plus I already have two PS3 controllers for co-op

That just made so much sense to me.
I might have to get this now. :lol :hi5:

Got this game yesterday. It's a whole lot of fun! I always love the Lego games and this one is no exception.

Has it been stated whether or not the versions released on the next gen consoles will be different? ie. additional content, sharper graphics, etc?

No, I did some research and couldn't find any differences except the price is higher on the next gen versions.

Back