Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes coming this Fall

I hope we get the whole Jim Lee X-Men team - Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Gambit, Wolverine, Rogue, Jubilee, Professor X and Beast.

why not both? :lol

I did mean for the game though ;)

Damn, that would be sweet if we got the MFs with the game.
Highly unlikely, though, as it will drive the price way up.

Almost all Lego games in recent memory come with some sort of PO exclusive. Hopefully that will not deviate here.

Thats great but I also heard that the only other Marvel sets lego are going to do this year aside from the Bugle and stuff they just released last month, are 3 Iron Man 3 related sets. I'd like to see some more non-movie related sets, especially X-Men and I hope they add a bunch of minifigures in the game that aren't out yet irl.

Damn, that would be sweet if we got the MFs with the game.
Highly unlikely, though, as it will drive the price way up.

Gamestop usually gives away an exclusive minifigure with preorders. They did with Batman 2 and LOTR.

Almost all Lego games in recent memory come with some sort of PO exclusive. Hopefully that will not deviate here.

I'd ideally like a Rhino or Red Hulk Juggernaut done using the Hulk/wampa/troll body.

If they did it'd be a standard fig so i'd love a Hobgoblin or Scorpion or Angel or Nightcrawler

Thats great but I also heard that the only other Marvel sets lego are going to do this year aside from the Bugle and stuff they just released last month, are 3 Iron Man 3 related sets. I'd like to see some more non-movie related sets, especially X-Men and I hope they add a bunch of minifigures in the game that aren't out yet irl.

:goodpost:

A Danger room set with Sentinels by itself would beat all Iron Man 3 sets.

Exclusive Iron Patriot monifugre whenyou pre-prder the game at Walmart. No news on the UK yet.

8696417588_ec1f7c6f5f_o.jpg

1st opinion = :yess: i want an IP
2nd opinion = WM should've been the Ex and IP shoud've been in the boat set
3rd opinion = More Iton Man? Should've been something from all the other Marvel

Last edited:

Classic Nick Fury really should have been the exclusive for this game. IP and WM should have both been regulars in sets.

Back