1/6 Marvel Comics - 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) [The Origin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing he mentions is that the proportions are great, I feel like I'm looking at a different figure. No way there could be a person under that "suit".
I thought he just said he liked them, not that they were realistic in any way.

Regardless, dumb figure. Can’t believe they’re wasting time with two more.

It looks like you can remove all of the clear plastic apart from the torso. Is that right?
It doesn't look like you can remove it from the waist, everything else on the torso, yes (edit: except some of the back features). Feet can't be removed either.

Last edited:
(left this on that Justin youtube video comments but worth reposting here)

A true representation of the artist Pia Sylphid's work would have clear plastic ALL over 100% of the figure. A true comic version would have none (beyond arc reactors and eye lenses). HT went with a half assed semi clear rendition with captures neither look. it is lesser than the sum of its parts.

much like their holographic Iron Man. Half assed approach.

A customizer took the time to properly remove all the clear plastic, and I must say. I like it a lot more.

288658074_10161364036667573_4220572597109911636_n.jpg

It’s an improvement but it’d be hard to make it worse.

The joys of buying a $400 figure and having to repaint large parts of it to make it look halfway decent.

Just seems like a waste in a lot of different ways.

A customizer took the time to properly remove all the clear plastic, and I must say. I like it a lot more.

View attachment 583642
This is all they had to do from the start. Include the clear plastic if you want but at least give us the option to replace them all if we wanted. Looks great there.

Only reason I would get this figure or War Machine is if I got it repainted or modded. Crazy that we have to do that on figures that are already $400.

So close but yet so far... I like the stealth and war machine versions however...

Back