Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/174325-lego-marvel-super-heroes-game-coming-this-fall

Play as your favorite Marvel heroes!

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO Group and Marvel Entertainment have officially announced that LEGO Marvel Super Heroes the video game will be released later this fall.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes offers an original storyline in which Nick Fury calls upon Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from such threats as the vengeance of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds.
"Fans of both LEGO and Marvel have wanted this game for years, and we're addressing that demand with more Marvel Universe characters than ever in a console game,"*said TQ Jefferson, Vice President, Games Production, Marvel Entertainment. "If you’re a fan of Spider-Man, the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy or scores of other Marvel characters, this is the game for you."
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes players will unlock more than 100 characters from across the Marvel Universe, including fan favorites like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and Galactus! The game will pack in a plethora of super-cool character abilities, combat-like action sequences, epic battle scenes, puzzle-solving and a unique story told with playful LEGO humor.
The game will be available later this year for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, PC, Nintendo DS, 3DS, and Playstation Vita. Are you looking forward to the new game?

Last edited:
Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes coming this Fall

Well, that's interesting; Warner Bros. making a Marvel game? That's awesome. Now, get Netherrealm working on a Marvel Vs. DC fighting game.

Well, it's primarily WB making another Lego game, which just happens to be Marvel. Lego has the license to make sets based on both DC and Marvel characters - so it's all down to Lego. Which means we aren't going to suddenly see non-Lego Marvel vs DC-type games.

A Lego Marvel vs DC one might be more likely, but still really unlikely.

Just saw this on Marvelousnews.com.
Hopefully will be good. Lego Batman 2 was enjoyable, though a little short. Hopefully more new sets come from this.

Spidey
Wolverine
Deadpool
Iron Man
Hulk

:yess: :yess:

lego_marvel_super_heroes.jpg

I've got to go back to square one because I've always loved those LEGO Games. Star Wars was awesome when I first played it, I loved Indy, Batman was good, too, but I don't own any. I can get them cheap enough now, but it'd be awesome if they just had one big box set at some point with all of the older, cheaper ones (Star Wars, Indy, Batman, etc.). LotR, from the hour long trial I played, was really fun, too.

Apparently, even after the patches, a lot of the LEGO games never got trophy support, a collection (or two) could solve that nicely. A LEGO Batman one with the two games together, a LEGO Star Wars one with all three, etc.

Also, i love in that picture how all of the heroes are in attack mode, and Deadpool is carrying treasure. LOL

Damn, it seems like Wade Wilson is the undeniable video game king of 2013.

Is he in something other than the Deadpool game and this one?

He is in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions for a mission, and the XMO version in the XMO game.

Other than that, I'm not sure.

God I hope there will be free-roam like in Lego Batman 2. :pray:
Webslinging around whatever location. :rock

I'd love for there to be missions in the Baxter Building, Daily Bugle, Shield Hellicarrier, Danger Room, Negative Zone and other classic locations.

With Marvel there is literally more characters than they could fit into this game, what with their being only about 100 spots.

So i hope they don't waste spots with things like Loki Henchman #2 or other useless characters.

Hopefully this will get them to release more comic sets now. The Wolverine is the only one they've done so far. The rest have been from Avengers or Ulimate Spider-man. At least a couple of the USM figures can double as comic ones (Doom, Venom, Iron Fist, etc). Wonder which Fury they'll go with (SLJ or classic). Hopefully they'll at least have a classic skin you can unlock. As much as I like SLJ Fury, I love classic Fury even more.

Hopefully this will get them to release more comic sets now. The Wolverine is the only one they've done so far. The rest have been from Avengers or Ulimate Spider-man. At least a couple of the USM figures can double as comic ones (Doom, Venom, Iron Fist, etc). Wonder which Fury they'll go with (SLJ or classic). Hopefully they'll at least have a classic skin you can unlock. As much as I like SLJ Fury, I love classic Fury even more.

:goodpost:

I too want more comic ones, i'm making my own Prof X and kitbashing a Rogue.

Agreed about Fury too, won't be getting that set since two of the three minifigres are ones i don't want and the vehicles are pretty pointless

Back