Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes coming this Fall

https://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3696486

Pretty good Lego sale going on at TRU. Internet only, but it looks like free shipping and local store pickup is available. We're getting the Batman "Super Funhouse" with Bats, Robin, Riddler, Joker and Harley for $39.99 (reg $54.99).

A lot of the larger sets that are normally in the $50-100 range are $15-25 off.

https://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3696486

Pretty good Lego sale going on at TRU. Internet only, but it looks like free shipping and local store pickup is available. We're getting the Batman "Super Funhouse" with Bats, Robin, Riddler, Joker and Harley for $39.99 (reg $54.99).

A lot of the larger sets that are normally in the $50-100 range are $15-25 off.

Hate to burst your bubble but $39.99 has been the standard price for that Funhouse set at LEGO's own stores ever since it was first released. You can also find it online at Lego's website.

TRU, Wal-Mart and Target typically jack up their Lego prices.

Correction - TRU typically jacks up their LEGO prices. Walmart and Target are often times cheaper than the LEGO site on a lot of the standard sets. They run sales much more frequently than LEGO shop @ home also.

Sweet, a lego franchise that looks like i can get behind. The other games like star wars and harry potter never did it for me even though they are popular and seem like fine games.

Hate to burst your bubble but $39.99 has been the standard price for that Funhouse set at LEGO's own stores ever since it was first released. You can also find it online at Lego's website.

TRU, Wal-Mart and Target typically jack up their Lego prices.

:lol :exactly: Never, ever buy Lego from TRU. Ever.

LSUsClT.jpg

I want that "Thing" minifigure :gah:

Can't believe Black Widow got cover art priority :slap

The video games are usually good previews of possible actual figures. So I wouldn't be surprised with a Fantastic Four set next year. I mean all four are on the cover (plus Silver Surfer).

I'll eventually get this later down the line on one of the new consoles.

Some stores have broken the release date and I saw some streamed footage of the game on Youtube earlier today which revealed some very cool stuff from the large open world New York map which is packed with things to do.

I've seen a larger version of those images and there's at least 3 mistakes in the above naming,

Gamora is between Star-Lord & Groot. ( Lyra has red hair ).

Mech Test Tony is listed as "Tony Stark in Underwear" on the select screen and in game has white legs, as if he's wearing long johns.

It's not Spider Hulk, it's the Superior Spiderman costume.

Also,

Frost Giant and Roxxon Oil Worker are the first two characters on row 3.

Squirrel Girl is between Spider-Woman and Stan Lee. She can summon squirrels to assist her!

Ultimate Iron Man could actually be the Bleeding Edge armor as it looks very similar.

Malekith ( comic ) is next to Lauffey.

General Ross is next to Red Hulk.

SC's mask looks more like Rescue than the Silver Centurion mask.

Absorbing Man is between Ronan the Accuser and Uncle Ben.

Beetle is between Aunt May and Union Jack.

Not on that list but confirmed ( * means DLC )
Moon Knight
Polaris
Black Cat
Classic Hawkeye with Sky Cycle*
Symbiote Spidey*
Winter Soldier*
Thanos*
Beta Ray Bill*
Falcon*

The "Asgard" DLC pack is available on launch day and contains Thor 2 versions of,
Odin
Sif
The Warriors 3
Jane Foster
Malekith
Kurse

I've also read claims that Nightcrawler, Ultron and Quicksilver are in as well but I've not seen pics of them yet.

Last edited:

Got this for $10 bucks on Amazon. :rock Gonna be fun.

Back