Lego dc 2014-2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey DiFabio, where's that second Dark Knight Batman from? The only one I ever see is the dark grey one to the left of it.

The black one? SDCC 2011 exclusive.

lege-dc-comics-batman.jpg

I paid $78 bucks for it back in when it first hit and felt like a chump. Insta buyers remorse. Then this year I ended up turning around and selling it for $300. :lol

He spent $78 dollars on a block figure a little over a centimeter tall. Let him have this one.:lecture

He spent $78 dollars on a block figure a little over a centimeter tall. Let him have this one.:lecture

For realz that's nuts, considering what they go for now that's like the cheapest bargain there is. If you wanted to buy all super heroe sdcc exclusives it would run you close to 3000$ easily.

LOL and people complain about hot toys figures costing upto 300 bucks, a lego super exclusive figure, eBay scalpers will sell you this for 399.99 depending on the character, I would love to get my hands on bizarro, shazam and the collector but nooo, too expensive for now.

Damn that classic space man is where is at, I would rather wait for that come out to buy the tumbler even though I am a VIP member

I'm joking. But it's insane how much people are willing to fork out for these dinky exclusives. That includes me, now that I had to evilbay the SDCC Batmobile.

I'm joking. But it's insane how much people are willing to fork out for these dinky exclusives. That includes me, now that I had to evilbay the SDCC Batmobile.

Yeah, it's crazy. Watch, that stupid Zur-En-Arrh exclusive Batman will be $400 some day, easily.

What was the damage for the Batmobile if you don't mind me asking . . .

Yeah, it's crazy. Watch, that stupid Zur-En-Arrh exclusive Batman will be $400 some day, easily.

What was the damage for the Batmobile if you don't mind me asking . . .

$340.

Jackass that I am. Last day of the show, all of my contacts emailed me or texted that they had come up empty. So in a panic, I buy the cheapest one on ebay at that moment.

Wow, I checked the price of the Batmobile that Saturday and it came out to be 170.00 at that time. I did have the same situation both my friends were dicks by telling me they did not want to wait in that long lego booth line to get the figures... Bunch of a holes

Apparently if you weren't through the doors and at the Lego booth the minute they opened, you were pretty much SOL. My "Ace-in-the-hole" wasn't able to come through, and Lego was his first stop on Sunday. Between this kind of chicanery from Lego, and the scalpers looking to score, the average fan has precious little chance of success. Lego should take that into consideration, particularly with items they are selling.

Right now, the cheapest buy price on ebay, shipping from the US is $275. So crazy.

I'm just glad they didn't include actual Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin mini figures, then I would have been tempted.

For me, it's mostly about the mini figures. I had every Batman mini figure until I sold the SDCC 2011 ex. For years I felt terrible paying close to $80 for a little mini figure, so when I saw it was going for triple, I had to cash in, "incomplete" Batman mini figure collection or not. All these weird variants like the white snow suit, electro suit, Zur-En-Arrh variant are making my decision easier.

If they make the 66' or '89 Batmobiles like they did the recent Tumbler, I might pick those up. Especially if they came with proper mini figures of TV show Batman and Robin and film Batman and Joker.

I'm just glad they didn't include actual Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin mini figures, then I would have been tempted.

For me, it's mostly about the mini figures. I had every Batman mini figure until I sold the SDCC 2011 ex. For years I felt terrible paying close to $80 for a little mini figure, so when I saw it was going for triple, I had to cash in, "incomplete" Batman mini figure collection or not. All these weird variants like the white snow suit, electro suit, Zur-En-Arrh variant are making my decision easier.

If they make the 66' or '89 Batmobiles like they did the recent Tumbler, I might pick those up. Especially if they came with proper mini figures of TV show Batman and Robin and film Batman and Joker.

Agreed. If it had been something closer to this, I'd have been ****ed:

LEGO_Batman_3_1966.jpg

It would definitely be too good to pass up. Seriously, though, how awesome would it be if LEGO made some full-fledged 1966 Batman sets? That show had so many elaborate sets; you could have Batman and Robin vs. Shame in some Old West town, King Tut's throne room, where you could pop the Batman and Robin minifig heads off and put them on the large vases, etc. One word: Batcave. Holy ****. Nuclear Reactor, Batcomputers, Batpoles (along with the study at the top), and a space to park the Batmobile.:drool That would be the best kind of crazy.

Back