Lego dc 2014-2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 735
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 712
Went to TRU in NJ yesterday, with our Goddaughters as props, and scored two Batsignals. Event started at 12noon and was over at 12:01, when the last bagged set was given out. No "make and take" setup, just "take and GTFO." That's Jersey for ya.

Wasn't there a petition out there for a Lego '89 Batmobile? Can't seem to find it now. Maybe it's over?

got one too, but all I did was asked the clerk at the table "is it free? can I get one?" and boom she gave it to me without a problem. I like it, fits well with the DC minimates too.

Took me about 9 hours to get this assembled, and I didn't find the experience particularly enjoyable. The Ultimate Batmobile from 2007 was a more pleasurable build.

Those are killer, especially the Ivy.

Went to get a Lego set at TRU today, and it was $30 over the WalMart online price. TRU told me they wouldn't "price match" this entire week, So I went to Wally, and they price matched the Amazon price which was $31 dollars cheaper than TRU. I hate giving Wally money rather than TRU, but this kind of schmuckery will be their undoing.

Back