LEGO Back to the Future CUUSOO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vote for LEGO BTTF DeLorean

This looks bad. That windshield is just so distracting.

Minifigs are nice though.

I don't really care for how this looks, but will buy it anyway, as I've bought nearly any BTTF collectible with figures involved so far.

bttf.jpg

The hood is the poorest part imo

Figures look goid and i like that it can be rebuilt as the three different versions,

Wish they'd do a second set with 2015 Marty and Griff each with Hoverboards and Griffs car.

Lego "Back to the Future"

sorry if there's already a thread about this, but I didn't found one.
on the 18 of july there will be a new Lego-set including the legendary DeLorean (it can be modified in any of the three movie-versions) and two figures, Marty McFly with his skateboard (not the hoverboard ;) ) and Doc Brown.

and what's really awesome:
1% of the profit will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.

bttf2kkt7.jpg

Re: Lego "Back to the Future"

sorry if there's already a thread about this, but I didn't found one.
on the 18 of july there will be a new Lego-set including the legendary DeLorean (it can be modified in any of the three movie-versions) and two figures, Marty McFly with his skateboard (not the hoverboard ;) ) and Doc Brown.

and what's really awesome:
1% of the profit will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.

bttf2kkt7.jpg

This is just awesome! Thx for the post. How do you order it?

Yeah I read the article about this thing getting more than the necessary 10,000 votes.
I'm also hoping the Link set (Zelda franchise) is next.

This is just awesome! Thx for the post. How do you order it?
as soon as it is available it can be ordered on https://shop.lego.com or it can be bought in the official Lego-Stores. As it is exclusive (like all the other cuusoo-sets) it probably will not be sold in other toy stores or websites like amazon (except from marketplace-sellers of course).

Last edited:

back of the box with the three different versions of the car:
8398-137392833811sux.jpg

Hmm. Might have to get this set. Looks like I'll be going to the Lego Store this next day off.

The idea isn't that bad, but this isn't very cool set. It just doesn't look like DeLorean. I have seen better fan made versions, though it might be difficult to do it without using "illegal" connections etc. So I suppose this comparison wasn't that fair, but still I don't like that as much as I hoped.

Looking forward to purchasing this one at some point!
Hopefully sales go well and they explore this line further!

Back