LEGO Back to the Future CUUSOO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vote for LEGO BTTF DeLorean

What's with all this BTTF ****.

They can get a billion votes and it's not gonna change the fact that any rights they'd need to legally produce this are already held by Diamond Select and Mattel.

So yeah, ain't gonna happen.

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

:)

I am soooo looking forward to this set.

Oh and on the subject of availability of the license, they would hold the license for building toys vs action figures. That is why they can do Star wars independently from Hasbro, but their single minifigures have to be glued to magnets to not step on Hasbro's toes. Lego will easily get the license as long as they don't do a single minifigure release. These licenses are typically really specific (Lego doing LOTR, Marvel, DC, also action figure licenses held by other companies)

Last edited:

Back to the Future is great, but eh, not really toyetic other than a Deloreon model car here or there.

Certainly not doll worthy or lego worthy.

And yes, the first Back to the Future is better than the latest three Batflicks, which are worthy of toys and merchandise.

Back to the Future is great, but eh, not really toyetic other than a Deloreon model car here or there.

Certainly not doll worthy or lego worthy.

And yes, the first Back to the Future is better than the latest three Batflicks, which are worthy of toys and merchandise.

Well it's iconic and classic and time-tested after all these years, thats more doll worthy than alot of HT's & EB's figures.

As for Lego well it's no less worthy than Lond Ranger or prince of persia.

Well it's iconic and classic and time-tested after all these years, thats more doll worthy than alot of HT's & EB's figures.

No argument there.

As for Lego well it's no less worthy than Lond Ranger or prince of persia.

If it doesn't have castle, space vehicles, space exploration, fantasy locations, or medieval qualities, it's not Lego worthy.

Some exceptions like Lego City apply.

Those superhero legos are pretty crappy.

Uhhh no. Sorry, don't agree with you there at all. Me and my kids love those sets. Superhero vehicles and locations are made for lego. Just because it doesn't have a castle in it doesn't mean it isn't lego worthy. I will say that BTTF is only really good for a one off. I don't think it would make a great line. I will be getting the delorean for sure though.

It's like saying that Sweeney todd or Bruce lee aren't Hot toys worthy, just because I don't like them.

Last edited:

No argument there.

If it doesn't have castle, space vehicles, space exploration, fantasy locations, or medieval qualities, it's not Lego worthy.

Some exceptions like Lego City apply.

What?!?!? Those are some of the best sets to come out in a while.

What?!?!? Those are some of the best sets to come out in a while.

Some of them.

The movie ones are pretty bad though, like the Dark Knight Rises and Avengers sets.

It's like saying that Sweeney todd or Bruce lee aren't Hot toys worthy, just because I don't like them.

Yeah, those aren't very toyetic either.

I love that BTTF is getting all of this attention. It's a great series, it's iconic, and, most of all, it's fun. I'd love to buy any BTTF products because they would be things that remind me of the first time I experienced those films, and how much fun it was to watch them.

Last edited:

I love that BTTF is getting all of this attention. It's a great series, it's iconic, and, most of all, it's fun. I'd love to buy any BTTF products because they would be things that remind me of the first time I experienced those film, and how much fun it was to watch them.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Vote for the BTTF Jules Verne Train Lego Set

LEGO® CUUSOO | BTTF - Jules Verne Train

There have been so many BTTF DeLorean Models, but the BTTF Time Train aka Jules Verne Train from BTTF 3 has never gotten the model treatment from any company. This needs to get made. Vote and show your support for this project.

thumb640x360.jpg

thumb640x360.jpg

thumb640x360.jpg

Now that thing is damn cool! I would love to own something like that. I have never really been much of a lego collector, but i would almost certainly pay good money for that! :clap

Back