Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

Bah I hate Gamera. Im sorry but he just seemed like he was made to just try and compete with the King and it failed in my eyes. First gamera movie he was sort of a bad guy as well.

'84 came close but for me the Super X keeps it tied to the campy Showa era, if that were replaced with tanks and planes, it might have done it. Also lose the laser trucks.

Yea true. I was about to post that to. The big silver ufo completely runined the gritty dark tone it was trying to remake in 89.

I like Grim, so I guess from pics BC cooks meth, Godzilla gets addicted, no hope for humans cause Godzilla destroys cities looking for meth and then hope appears as BC cooks a big batch and Godzilla ODs. Yep grim... very nasty and grim.

Hell, BC approaches Godzilla and asks the Big G straight up, "do you wanna cook crystal?" Then chaos ensues.

Bah I hate Gamera. Im sorry but he just seemed like he was made to just try and compete with the King and it failed in my eyes. First gamera movie he was sort of a bad guy as well.

That's cool. But that third Gamera film was much closer to the original '54 Godzilla simply because they showed people being crushed, killed, burned, etc. by the kaiju. It was a mean film and pulled no punches. Maybe that's why its director got the directing gig for GMK: All Out Monsters Attack, probably one of the best Godzilla films ever.

That's cool. But that third Gamera film was much closer to the original '54 Godzilla simply because they showed people being crushed, killed, burned, etc. by the kaiju. It was a mean film and pulled no punches. Maybe that's why its director got the directing gig for GMK: All Out Monsters Attack, probably one of the best Godzilla films ever.

GMK movie title always sounded like a videogame to me. :lol

My bad. i wasnt trying to be rude to you I just was saying how I didnt like Gamera as a character.:lol

Was that guy masturbating? :lol

Here we go.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjKO10hKtYw]Godzilla - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I hoped it would have a bit more Godzilla, like something to really set the stage as in him rising out of the ocean or coming ashore and causing the mass panic....the only parts that really made my heart skip a beat is the scenes with the destruction and the dark clouds. Eerie.

Still not a real clear glimpse of Godzilla.

I'm slightly more excited for the film now that a trailer is out. I wonder what Serizawa's weapon will be in the modern world?

I hoped it would have a bit more Godzilla...the only parts that really made my heart skip a beat is the scenes with the destruction and the dark clouds. Eerie.

Still not a real clear glimpse of Godzilla.

I'm slightly more excited now that a trailer is out.

They can't show it too much, seeing Godzilla is what makes the movie special

Back