Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is, Zod and his World Engine did most of the destruction in Metropolis, NOT Superman. The World Engine wrecks much of the city, and Zod did most of the rest. Hell, at worst Superman can only be guilty of getting tossed through a few buildings by Zod.

:lol Yes it's true, Superman didn't purposely ruin any of the buildings they flew through.
It's just fun to give him ****, I actually enjoyed MoS.

:rotfl does he listen to My Chemical Romance?

:lol Yes it's true, Superman didn't purposely ruin any of the buildings they flew through.
It's just fun to give him ****, I actually enjoyed MoS.

You were a big meannie to my mom so I'm gonna punch you through a... GRAIN ELEVATOR!?! ...and a GAS STATION!!!! ...and everything else in Smallville I really should be keeping you away from!!!!

Have the filmmakers ever seen the aftermath of a grain elevator explosion?!? Growing up in Kansas Clark would already know what that looks like.

You were a big meannie to my mom so I'm gonna punch you through a... GRAIN ELEVATOR!?! ...and a GAS STATION!!!! ...and everything else in Smallville I really should be keeping you away from!!!!

Have the filmmakers ever seen the aftermath of a grain elevator explosion?!? Growing up in Kansas Clark would already know what that looks like.

:rotfl

He was only trying to help his race, the kryptonians. :lol

Guess some folks like the new Godzilla enough they're committed to really putting up this statue.

XYErcoM.jpg

Im confused as to what the pic of the building on the right has to do with anything? Maybe that's where it's by?

No idea, someone posted the picture via imgur on reddit, but no details, I saw the 3D sculpt art a few weeks back, didn't think they were serious about it, there's a Heisei style Godzilla statue like this somewhere in Japan too.

Back