Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who ever put that track listing on the internet I'm coming for you!

rs_500x318-140317102400-1-LeprechaunRidingInWheelchair.gif

To be honest... did you guys really expect Godzilla to die? Was there ever any doubt that he'd survive? In a 60-year career, he's died two or three times (depending on how intimidated you are by a heart).

Look on the bright side of this.... Now we'll mostly likely be set up for a sequel! :wink1:

I didnt want The big G to die anyway and if we are setting up sequels and future monsters then I hope we get a king ghidorah end credit scene. The roar along with a black screen would make me fangasm:pray:

I didnt want The big G to die anyway and if we are setting up sequels and future monsters then I hope we get a king ghidorah end credit scene. The roar along with a black screen would make me fangasm:pray:

yea I doubt that's going to happen, this isn't a marvel film. Maybe in a sequel we'll get something like that, but here, it seems to Edwards the most important thing is just making a good godzilla movie, he doesn't seem concerned with a sequel right now, he just wants to get this one right. If it does bank at the box office then he'll start to think about the sequels.

Back