Media Legend Of Zelda - Wii U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's just going to be on NX for...system selling, no differences unlike TP Wii and GC

I love the Zelda games but I don't understand the excitement for this trailer. It does not look like a studio Ghibli film to me, but rather a game that is two generations of graphics behind what the competition is putting out there. Why does nintendo refuse to come into the present with their graphic quality? And where the heck is Link's real costume? I'm not digging the blue tunic.

The style looks good, but there's a lot to improve--texture resolution, particle effects, geometry. Though there's no excuse for janky animation. I'm sure the NX version will be the one to buy.

I love the Zelda games but I don't understand the excitement for this trailer. It does not look like a studio Ghibli film to me, but rather a game that is two generations of graphics behind what the competition is putting out there. Why does nintendo refuse to come into the present with their graphic quality? And where the heck is Link's real costume? I'm not digging the blue tunic.

You wear different outfits throughout the game. all the demos ive watched has people switching between a bunch of different tunics and armors ala skyrim and fallout etc. link can even get naked :lol

Zelda does have quite the fangirl reactions, and fangirl base after all :lol

Another demo I watched had a girl playing and she took Links shirt off for the whole demo :lol

Ya see guys we're not he only ones who opt for the scantily clad outfits in games.
But we're the ones who should be ashamed for it, apparently :monkey3

You wear different outfits throughout the game. all the demos ive watched has people switching between a bunch of different tunics and armors ala skyrim and fallout etc. link can even get naked :lol
Yeah, I kinda figured, but I'm grumpy because I have yet to see the more traditional type outfit. Though, I should also be more open minded to things changing up a bit as well.

The style looks good, but there's a lot to improve--texture resolution, particle effects, geometry. Though there's no excuse for janky animation. I'm sure the NX version will be the one to buy.
Yep, totally! If this looked like actual high end anime quality movement and animation that would be amazing.

People are actually comparing this to MGS V with the use of the horse and Wolf Link. Despite Epona being used in Ocarina of Time, and Link being a wolf and having Epona in Twilight Princess :lol why do people not study up on games more often?

Amiibo support is looking really worth while in this game though for that alone, it's a great idea.

People are actually comparing this to MGS V with the use of the horse and Wolf Link. Despite Epona being used in Ocarina of Time, and Link being a wolf and having Epona in Twilight Princess :lol why do people not study up on games more often?

Amiibo support is looking really worth while in this game though for that alone, it's a great idea.

I've seen someone go a step further with that comparison by saying Link has a ponytail just like Venom Snake :rotfl

Back