Legend of Korra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I can tell, they're not helping her with that at all. They've barely showed any support towards her fight against Amon.

After the events of the last two episodes

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think we're gonna see them start to help her out and interact with Tenzin and Bei Fong more.

I still really enjoy the show for what it is. I couldn't even compare the two. They're so different and that was a bold and genius move to change so much of it. The only thing I can say at this time is I prefer A:TLAB's characters to TLOK's.

I'm finally caught up with all the eps. I really like Amon as a villain. Does any one else think Amon and Tarrlok could be the same person. At the very least I'm becoming more convinced Tarrlok is a member of The Equalists. I really like some of the flashbacks of the TLAB gang all grown up.

I had no idea there was a continuing series from Last Airbender. I'm going to have to check out and catch up on the episodes.

I'm finally caught up with all the eps. I really like Amon as a villain. Does any one else think Amon and Tarrlok could be the same person. At the very least I'm becoming more convinced Tarrlok is a member of The Equalists. I really like some of the flashbacks of the TLAB gang all grown up.

Isn't Tarrlok a bender though? Anyone else notice alot of people's past tragedies have an evil fire bender killing a loved one of theirs? (Mako/Bolin, Amon, and Isami.)

Another solid episode. It's been a while since I saw the original Avatar but did they ever mention blood bending during that show?

Yes. It was seen only in one ep where Katara meets an old woman who happens to be a Water Tribe bender. The old woman was taken by the Fire Nation and learned to bend blood. Katara ends up using it to beat the old lady.

I need to get caught up on LOK. I've missed the last 2 eps.

i think its a beautiful show, but a couple things arent doing it for me. the hitler/asami dad thing is of particular standout. just seemed.....convenient. maybe there's a payoff in the wings. the other side is that the new team avatar just aint the old team avatar. korra's a great character, but the others just arent in the same league as the original cast. yet? aemon is pretty awesome and the chi blockers are badass.

im still a fan, no doubt, but so far its falling short of the original.

The little kids had me in stiches the last ep, Meelo is fantastic!! What he said to Asami was funny as hell!

Woah, the last episode blew my mind.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I like the season finale but some things felt rushed well to me anyway. Like Korra mastering avatar state all of a sudden and Amon being tarloks brother,and Korra all of sudden restoring peoples bending. I loved everything else. Iroh was easily the best part of the finale. Nostagia From dante basco's voice when he thanked the ang statue.

I thought the final was good but not great. Some parts were pretty rushed or poorly explained.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the final was good but not great. Some parts were pretty rushed or poorly explained.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally got caught up and watched all the eps. I really do enjoy TLOK but I agree, alot of the season finale really felt rushed and Korra getting her powers back the way she did was too convenient. Still overall I'm very satisfied with this season and can't wait for season 2. Since Korra can now use all the elements, I wonder of what the Book 2 will be called.

I know I'm late but I finally decided to watch this whole series in like the last three days. Started off a bit slow to me but once it got its momentum I thought the rest was great.

I didn't really like the love triangles, but Korra was pretty cool and I really liked Tenzin. I actually never finished the old series, Aang felt too kiddy for me I felt weird watching him but this one wasn't as bad in that sense. But Amon made this series great to me. Favorite villain by far. Cool appearance and presence, and a very cool backstory that made him a sympathetic character.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not having cable, it was very hard for me to see as many episodes as I did last year. I never finished the series but discovered it on Nick's website recently and just finished it. Wow! Great follow-up to one of the greatest kids' cartoons of all time. While looking for info on the DVD release date and the Book 2 air date, I noticed there's a lot of hate for this show. I suppose I can understand those feelings but I for one am happy I could embrace the direction they chose to go with the advance in technology and the single setting for the whole show. I loved the references to ATLA as well as the flashbacks to the characters but was more than satisfied with most of the new character's by the first book's conclusion.

For the Korra haters or those who would have preferred the original characters to return, I am loving Dark Horse's continuation of the original Team Avatar's story. I highly recommend "The Promise," and think that "The Search" has a promising beginning. I truly hope they make more stories after this year.

Back to Korra, the DVD set comes out in July. Book 2 takes place six months after this but there's still no confirmed air date.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftLm52V1y0[/ame]

By far the most exciting thing from SDCC for me. September is right around the corner! :)

Rewatching season 1 on DVD. I love it more marathon viewing it. So many missed things seen this time around!

Back