Legend - Meg Mucklebones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I'm guessing a LSB.

Q: The Lord Of Darkness Premium Format statue from the movie “Legend” is one of the best statues ever made by Sideshow. Since it’s one of my favorite movies from when I was a child, there is one character I’m hoping will be made more than any other character and that’s a Meg Mucklebones. So is there a Premium Format Meg Mucklebones on the way (ever) from Sideshow?

A: Meg Mucklebones is a great character! She is (it is a she, right? - ha!) part of our 2010 plan, although not in Premium Format…

Ummm....

I have to agree with you. She is naked in the movie and I don't think they will do anything that shows off her entire body....

I will also go with a bust. But it might be a Life Size.....

Wow, if the Legend LSB line is going to continue, I have to get a Darkness LSB. Meg Mucklebones was an awesome villian. That scene used to scare the crap out of me when I first saw that movie and was a lot younger.

9949427_tml.jpg

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Ummm....

I have to agree with you. She is naked in the movie and I don't think they will do anything that shows off her entire body....

I will also go with a bust. But it might be a Life Size.....

They should do a movie based on Meg Mucklebones.

I would hope for a 1/4 scale maquette, technically not a PF but in the same scale as LoD.

If this was made to be a PF, with an awesome base and some of the muck swamp material as the mixed media, it could be awesome. I think Meg was larger than Darkness in the film though, and I would want her about the same size.

I've still not seen legend. :lol
The collectibles are so cool from it and I'll hate it if I'm dissapointed in the movie.
I know its and either you love it or hate it movie so I just might never watch it.. :lol

It's not a great movie, but it is a great looking movie. Rob Bottin supervised the makeup efx and Meg was designed by the brilliant Miles Teves. I think the creature design is some of the best ever done. It feels like an illustration come to life.

And for the hardcore Meg fans, check this out!

https://www.thehma.net/SWAMPLADY.php

It's 6 feet tall!!!

It's not a great movie, but it is a great looking movie. Rob Bottin supervised the makeup efx and Meg was designed by the brilliant Miles Teves. I think the creature design is some of the best ever done. It feels like an illustration come to life.
Such an astute synopsis of the movie; I completely agree. And of course, I can't wait to see what SS puts out.

Back