Legend - Meg Mucklebones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what chance sideshow doing a life size meg bust?

this lsb looks great but i'd like to see it in 1:1.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

i cant wait!!!!!

Item arrival: 15 days

Item name: Meg Mucklebones Legendary Scale Bust

Item total: US$ 199.99

Est. ship weight (US): 12 lbs.

Dear Valued Collector,

Your pre-order of the Meg Mucklebones Legendary Scale Bust will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 15 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, April 20, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here:

Anyone getting this?

they were supposed to start charges credit cards last week so I would assume they would start shipping this week. I had to cancel mine unfortunately.

Pics over at statueforum. Looks like a change in the paintjob? Shes a bit too green? But the sculpt is great.

Nice!

meg004.jpg

meg005.jpg

meg007.jpg

meg008.jpg

meg010.jpg

with flash

megFlash.jpg

meg011.jpg

meg012.jpg

Nice pics Fremen, but once again Sideshow drops the ball on the paintjob. To go from the proto to this is a tragedy :monkey4:mad:, when the sculpt is just pure awesomeness. The proto had so much more depth whereas it seems the production piece is very monotone.Glad I canceled this.

What are your thoughts with this in hand, Fremen?

200059_press04-0011.jpg

It was pretty much a guarantee it wasnt gonna come out like the proto. The paint on that was way to nice for Sideshow to duplicate in production.

I like it a lot. I agree the paint apps are not as good as the proto but it goes nicely with my darkness and she's very creepy looking which is good.

The proto paintjob is much better (damn ss :mad: ) but I' m still waiting for it to arrive and I'm glad I ordered this one.

I would like to know if those long strands of hair are polystone, or if they are something else which would be less prone to breakage. Seems like they would be way too easy to snap at some point, during shipping, or just during a routine dusting or repositioning.

Nice pics Fremen, but once again Sideshow drops the ball on the paintjob. To go from the proto to this is a tragedy :monkey4:mad:, when the sculpt is just pure awesomeness. The proto had so much more depth whereas it seems the production piece is very monotone.Glad I canceled this.

What are your thoughts with this in hand, Fremen?

200059_press04-0011.jpg

I for one think the paint job on this one looks great. Great job Sideshow!:clap Now we just need Blix and Pox LSB's. :D

After all these years, I think the old girl still looks great, and I know no one is going to make another like her.

Attachments

• D9973459-806C-4EC8-ADF0-150F07A11213.jpeg
    D9973459-806C-4EC8-ADF0-150F07A11213.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Back