Legacy Of Kain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a new motherloving Legacy of Kain game! I want to free Raziel from his weapon state and see where the sexual tension takes both him and Kain in their new found relationship!

These would be perfect for PF's: Kain from LoK1 and Razriel from SR and an evolved Kain.

Not only that but Mortanius, Malek, Vorador, Jaunos, Rahab, Melchiah, Ariel, Moebius......

I mean this line as the potential for probably 15+ kick ass statues. :pray:

At least Defiance "closed" the LoK story. Yes, it leaves a very open-ended ending but it ultimately did seal up Raziel's "cycle" and restored Kain in a more heroic sense.

I'd love to see Legacy of Kain continue but with Amy Hennig out with Naughty Dog, it certainly is going to be a while. I could see her eventually trying a new story with it, perhaps even trying to get LoK as a PS3 (or future PS4) exclusive. Imagine Naughty Dog developing a new LoK with Eidos publishing! That'd be awesome!

there IS one more kain game. Defiance was never intended to be the final chapter.

the problem is it's been in limbo for SOOOO long, i doubt it will ever get made :(

I remember hearing that the Raziel voice actor didnt want to return to the franchise but the Kain voice actor would. So i do not see why they did not just pick up where Defiance left off with a Kain solo game to end his legacy or what not.

But it has been so long since the last game i cannot help but think if they ever did return to Nosgoth would it even be Kain's story and not some new guy's.

Even though the LOK games somehow or another was strongly tied to the Kain character id hate to think we could not explore one of the era's of Nosgoth as somebody new. Because Nosgoth had such a rich variety of creatures, settings and history that it could carry a game without a main character from the past being predominant.

YES!! I'm on board for a Kain statue and the whole slew of characters. Make it so SS!! You will sell this out fairly quick. Once the group on the eidos forum hears about SS Kain, they jump all over it, even if they arent statue collectors. You'll have a whole new group of fans.

id buy the **** out of a Kain sat on his throne at the pillars of Nosgoth diorama or Raziel in his iconic perched on tip of mountain pose.

In fact, give me anything LOK. Anything. At all.

id buy the **** out of a Kain sat on his throne at the pillars of Nosgoth diorama

I was actually in the process of having someone do a commission piece for me to have Kain sitting on the throne w/the soul reaver by his side and a few pillars all around him, just like he was depicted at the beginning of Soul Reavers intro. But then the sculptor told me it would cost around $800 to $1k and I said forget it. :slap lmao!! If I had that kind of money to just throw around I would definitely do it.

Oh.. and I'd love to have a Vorador pf to go along w/Kain from the first Blood Omen.

Id like a Yanos but in kind of a gliding pose so he can have his wings stretched out so we can see the prettyness <3

Or stood on the balcony of his mountain fortress.

Or elder god diorama with a spectral Raziel in it somewhere!

But practically anything from the LOK series could make a great statue. You could screen cap anywhere during any game and it would make a great diorama scene. Its so artsy

I might buy even a crappy statue if it was Blood Omen/Legacy of Kain. That was my fav game after X-Com Enemy Unknown

Oh mate, I totally agree! One of my favorite games ever made. I would totally love to get SSC PFs based on Raziel and Kain at least. I'm still hoping there will be a sequel made although with Amy Henning now in Naughty Dog would it be the same?

Vae Victus!!!

This needs to happen. New game and Kain/Raziel PF's. Sideshow make it happen. The PF's, not the game. Hopefully Amy Henning can use her pull to have Naughty Dog continue the series. I want to see Kain destroy the Elder God.

The Elder god was defeated at the end of defiance was he not? Wasnt the whole Raziel storyline to power the reaver in both spectral and material realms in order for Kain to see the Elder and slay him. And that blood omen 2 took place in a past that was altered due to the hildens tampering. And Kain of old stopped the invasion that Kain of future was fighting to prevent.

Of course you are named after the franchise so i dont mind a bit of education if i am wrong

The Elder god was defeated at the end of defiance was he not? Wasnt the whole Raziel storyline to power the reaver in both spectral and material realms in order for Kain to see the Elder and slay him. And that blood omen 2 took place in a past that was altered due to the hildens tampering. And Kain of old stopped the invasion that Kain of future was fighting to prevent.

Of course you are named after the franchise so i dont mind a bit of education if i am wrong

That's fine my friend. The elder god was not destroyed. He was just made visible to Kain and left buried by Kain. But the elder god tells him he is every where and any where. In all of Kain's existance he never knew who the puppet master pulling all the strings was until Raziel purified him of of his corruption with the Balance Reaver. The game is left open with where it could go. Kain's final words was something about being freed from corruption and the puppet master exposed.

Ahhh that does sound familiar now. The LOK series was my favorite game series and i would re-play them all the time. But ive not played anything but the original soul reaver in years because we havent had any new games to spark my interest (And id need to re-buy a ps2 again to play 3 of the games)

We do sorely need a new game. I also wouldnt mind a remake of Blood omen & Soul reaver. but i wouldnt want that to happen if it means we couldnt get a continuation of the story we already have

This series needs to be recognized by SSC.

recognize_zps850f7b48.gif

Back