Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The IM 1:2 is not a limited edition (as far as numbering goes). Last time I looked there was no edition size on the product page.

I remember the 1:2 IM was having a lot of breaking issues during shipping so SSC started shipping them on pallets (which I believe is freight). So I wouldn't be surprised to see the same here, but the statue also shouldn't be hollow like the 1:2 IM is.

Product description does say 35", but I remember another description from SSC said 36" from base to top of bow. Either way, It's around 3'.

im almost sure it will be hollow and boy , there may be a lot of breakage, since she is tall and thin, not to mention the bow, hope not but hell if IM which is not as thin broke, damn...

so this is what secretcompass writes notice they say LOW EDITION i wonder :

This item will be BRAND NEW / FACTORY SEALED in original manufacturer's box- the box and all original accessories and paperwork are included. Can be shipped anywhere in the world. This will be a seriously low limited edition, this will sell out FAST at Sideshow- reserve yours now before they're all gone!!!!!

OVER 3 FEET TALL!!!

Product Size: 35" H (889mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 13" D (330.2mm)*Product Weight: 36.00 lbs (16.33 kg)*Box Size: 37.00" H (939.8mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 15.00" L (381mm)*

Whilst the postage is calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight shipping is still going to cost a small fortune.

I see you have talked yourself around Sithy. :lol Whilst i tend to agree more with your earlier comments best of luck to you and all grabbing this beautiful piece.:wink1:

Have to justify it somehow lol But it's true. Like I said, I paid 1000 bucks easy for the Pred Maquette, so why should this shock me about this Maquette also from Legacy (Stan Winston) right?
And yeah it's about 35-37 inches from what I read.

It's 35" including the Bow.

She's 30" on the base.

I guess that make the bow 5" above her head.

I noticed the bow is attach to her hand, and with the box being 37", my guess is this is one piece, bow, tail, hair, everything, except base.

Who ever designs that shipping box will have their work cut out for them.

I'm going to wait and see what the ES is before I order. That way I won't raise it by ordering.

Soo.... am I the only one who ordered this? lol
Come on people, tell me somebody else ordered one, because they ACTUALLY really love this piece, love Avatar, love Maquettes and love this character! Anyone not worrying about the price and what the ES is going to be? Why does the ES matter anyway? Unless the goal is to flip it later on. Anyone gonna buy this and keep it because they would love this in their collection?

So anybody else yet?
Reason I did it right away, was because I wanted to force myself to lock it in, so now I have no choice to deal with it and plan for it lol
No thinking or doubting. Ordered it now, so I can have plenty saved up for when she arrives.

I would've been right there with you if my wife hadn't of stepped in at the last moment. I'm still working on it though.

Come on people, tell me somebody else ordered one, because they ACTUALLY really love this piece, love Avatar, love Maquettes and love this character! Anyone not worrying about the price and what the ES is going to be? Why does the ES matter anyway? Unless the goal is to flip it later on. Anyone gonna buy this and keep it because they would love this in their collection?

So anybody else yet?
Reason I did it right away, was because I wanted to force myself to lock it in, so now I have no choice to deal with it and plan for it lol
No thinking or doubting. Ordered it now, so I can have plenty saved up for when she arrives.

sith....i ordered this one as well....had this one targeted with optimus, and yes keeping it for my collection....love the character and i love the way it came out. a low es would only be icing knowing it is very limited but not overly concerned.:hi5:

yup I ordered as soon as it went up, and i dont consider my self an avatar fan, i loved the movie but not an hardcore fan, , i just really like this figure and yes low es would be nice but i dont really care, , its a nice looking piece,

Last edited:
I'm going to wait and see what the ES is before I order. That way I won't raise it by ordering.

So anybody else yet?

I'm with Darth Pain. I don't order NRD pieces without Edition Sizes up front because, I don't support the policy, especially this piece which has high costs. I'll check back to see what the ES is but I may get this off a retailer for a large discount later down the line.

I'm with Darth Pain. I don't order NRD pieces without Edition Sizes up front because, I don't support the policy, especially this piece which has high costs. I'll check back to see what the ES is but I may get this off a retailer for a large discount later down the line.

I support that policy. Before I agree to spend that kind of money I need to know all the variables. I am an Avatar Fan and I love Neytiri but that doesnt mean im gonna drop 1600 so quickly. Utlimately this is a hobby...not a necessity for me.

For the price, it better not have some of the issues with paint that have already been mentioned by a later poster.

The price is insane, and really extravagant. I know SS nut-huggers will try to justify the price, and even then, even if the product is pristine, they'll justify more issues...

Facts are, for that price, you better get quality and immense value, and neither IMO is a guarantee or can be provided.

yup I ordered as soon as it went up, and i dont consider my self an avatar fan, i loved the movie but not an hardcore fan, , i just really like this figure and yes low es would be nice but i dont really care, , its a nice looking piece,
You know you just like her body... :lol

Back