Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just can talk for myself but I would always prefer to look at one slim and gorgeous woman than at three or four musclemen ;-)))

Soo.... am I the only one who ordered this? lol
Come on people, tell me somebody else ordered one, because they ACTUALLY really love this piece, love Avatar, love Maquettes and love this character! Anyone not worrying about the price and what the ES is going to be? Why does the ES matter anyway? Unless the goal is to flip it later on. Anyone gonna buy this and keep it because they would love this in their collection?

So anybody else yet?
Reason I did it right away, was because I wanted to force myself to lock it in, so now I have no choice to deal with it and plan for it lol
No thinking or doubting. Ordered it now, so I can have plenty saved up for when she arrives.

Congrats sithlord on taking the plunge. I went for the SS version, but would equally love this version. Very elegant pose I reckon

Don't know if anyone noticed, but it now says Legendary Scale Figure on the Neytiri page.

Also, they have a fancy new page for these.

You have to go the the MORE+ and click Avatar, when that comes up don't click on the row of thumb nails, go down and to the right and click the Legendary Scale Figure(TM) thumb nail picture of Neytiri.

Iron Man is offical also.

What's the point in a LSF line when all the characters arnt even to scale. No different to calling this line 'big statues' imo.

What's the point in a LSF line when all the characters arnt even to scale. No different to calling this line 'big statues' imo.

Yeah Sideshow really ____ed up on this line with their being no set scale. What is the point if Vader is the same height as Maul and they are a foot taller than the Wolf Predator?
Neytiri should have been left on her own as a maquette.

Resurrecting this thread!lol
It's getting closer! Few more months.

I'm getting pumped.
I haven't gotten a new collectible in a long time for various reasons - money, space, no interest in things, got what I wanted for the most part.
But this will be my first new statue in a while - go big or go home I guess.
This and Dutch as well!
Probably my only two pieces for 2012 period. But pretty solid ones I think!

Yes, oddly on my list to.. something about this piece that's cool... Is the light up feature still in play with this piece??? I may be missing it on the SSC page...

It really doesn't make any sense why this one is so much cheaper then the others considering it's just as big. All of them should have been at the price of this, consider you guys lucky that want this. Hopefully Wolf Pred will be the same price or cheaper.

It really doesn't make any sense why this one is so much cheaper then the others considering it's just as big. All of them should have been at the price of this, consider you guys lucky that want this. Hopefully Wolf Pred will be the same price or cheaper.

I saw her at SDCC and thought she looked better than maul and Old Ben for proportion reasons. Wolf looked small but Wolverine looked big, much bigger than the others.

so did you think the size difference between Wolverine and Wolf was really large in height and width? How about the difference between Wolverine and Maul?

Still waiting for a companion Na'vi Jake to be announced/shown, maybe at ComiCon. If so, then SS can have my $. If not, nada.

I don't think there will be a companion for her. Your best bet is to go for the 1/6 PF they made. They're making a Jake to go along with that one.

Im sure they will, its a legacy piece and im sure legacy made a maquette of Jake for the movie also. Theirs a good chance they'll put him out in the same scale.

Chris

Maybe it's cheaper than the others because of the fact she is thin. Thin and lighter, not as much material being used perhaps?

Also the way I look at it for the price, well I'm just not going on a usual vacation this year lol Problem solved. I would have spent 2 grand doing that anyway or something. Instead this year, I'll get one big ass grail piece and call it a day.

Maybe it's cheaper than the others because of the fact she is thin. Thin and lighter, not as much material being used perhaps?

Also the way I look at it for the price, well I'm just not going on a usual vacation this year lol Problem solved. I would have spent 2 grand doing that anyway or something. Instead this year, I'll get one big ass grail piece and call it a day.

Very cool, I like your thinking, im planning a wedding so looking at possibly cutting 2k out: Joker, Colossus, Baby Doll, Dutch, Aayla, Storm...why is this such a good PF year. :thud:

so did you think the size difference between Wolverine and Wolf was really large in height and width? How about the difference between Wolverine and Maul?

Yeah, the size difference between wolv and pred was signficant, they would not display well scale wise. I do think Wolf Pred looked best in terms of detail and quality but he seemed significantly smaller than the others. Wolverine an Maul would match up. I do think Wolverine's proportions were much more acceptable. Maul and Ben looked like midgets, no offense. Short and very stumpy.

Back