Last Jedi Spoiler Avoidance Support Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Pawn said:
The movie is not that deep. It’s a Disney movie for kids. A lot of humor I think OT fans will hate.
They are not making films OT have dreamed about. No big HOLY **** moments.

It’s a great popcorn blockbuster movie that will make a billion dollars.
If you liked TFA then you will like this one.

We are diehard fans and read too much into these movies.
Lucas film wants to make a Chase movie and connect dots A to B to C.
The details are not important.

So all in all what was expected.

Well you can watch it in peace then and discover things that most will miss. This is a film that will need to be viewed a couple of times to get a real feel as to where it stands agains the other 7 films.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It can be done. Just takes will power.

I live in Japan and so every year my friends and I watch the Super Bowl hours after it happens. Meaning a total internet/social media blackout for an entire day. I don't care cause I don't use social media. But my younger friends can't go 30 seconds without looking at their phones.

So then it just ruins everything cause I don't know who wins, but I know that THEY know, and even if they don't say anything, they just lord it over you.

Social media is a disease.

It can be done. Just takes will power.

I live in Japan and so every year my friends and I watch the Super Bowl hours after it happens. Meaning a total internet/social media blackout for an entire day. I don't care cause I don't use social media. But my younger friends can't go 30 seconds without looking at their phones.

So then it just ruins everything cause I don't know who wins, but I know that THEY know, and even if they don't say anything, they just lord it over you.

Social media is a disease.

So true.

Well I ventured into the main thread. I've gone done and spoiled a few things on myself.

giphy.gif

You are fulfilling your destiny, A-Dev. Become my apprentice.
Learn to use the power of the Hate. There's no turning back now.

I wonder who will be the first one to come in here and spoil everything.....jeez

I wonder who will be the first one to come in here and spoil everything.....jeez

I apologise for the Prequel analogy but we are like a bunch of separatists holed up in this mustafar shaped thread waiting for TLJ to deliver us but meanwhile an Anakin shaped troll could come in here and destroy us all haha

we are like a bunch of separatists holed up in this mustafar shaped thread waiting for TLJ to deliver us but meanwhile an Anakin shaped troll could come in here and destroy us all

TLJ is Anakin in this scenario.

Hey I just want to say again that all movies are best left up to individual interpretations. It was not my intent to taint anyone’s opinion of the film by romanticizing, critiquing, or interpreting major plot points. As I said before my thread on the RPF got way out of hand with people from all over the world coming there and demanding specific details and then trashing me all over the net. I read those sites last night and what a bunch of fruitcakes. They all need to GET A LIFE because Star Wars is NOT the only thing in the world that matters. People have made death threats to Rian Johnson over this film. WTF! Go see the film on Thursday and then come back here so we can ALL bastardize the hell out of the film like always. That’s what this HOBBY is all about: we are all Monday morning quarterbacks! But let’s have fun at it! I will finally be able to discuss it with my kids and hear their opinions! MTFBWY!

Hey I just want to say again that all movies are best left up to individual interpretations. It was not my intent to taint anyone’s opinion of the film by romanticizing, critiquing, or interpreting major plot points.
You're thinking too much into it. You did what you did, and probably saved a lot of people their time and money. Be proud.
Unless you're one of those people who cares way too much about blockbuster movies... You really shouldn't be one tho.

On the other hand, hearin' some of this stuff made me wanna watch it.
Not because I expect good movie, but because I expect trainwreck with some cool moments.
Before that I was sure I won't be going... So, yeah. :lol

Soooonnn, the hate will fllloooowwww though you, heh, hehe, ahhhhhhhh, goooooooooood...

I was just thinking a thread like this would be great.

Read two reviews, and it sounds like its not an easy movie at times: heavy themes, dark tone, etc. But, I'm pumped. All I really care about: Luke, luke, and more luke. Plus General Leia and how Chewie is post Han. If it were up to me, Chewbacca would become a badass post Han years. He takes down a Star Destroyer, not the other way around

I'm still trying to avoid the stupid Walking Dead Spoiler from Sunday. Let's see how long that lasts.

Everyone dies. Walkers win

Jar Jar is, apparently, not in the movie. Sniffs!

Back