Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Wow KBA, beautiful Shots my friend! Thank you so much for posting those and
thank all of you freaks for your comments, much appreciated :),
Samantha- your baby will be doing some more kicks when you see what I got planned for your sculpts

Chris

Here is a wip I have going on in between commissions, its a medicom indy sculpt i'm planning on enhancing, just did a quick paint up to see just how much you can actually make this look like ford and now I know what mods I need to do, here is a before after so far
2999180842_e0abfb5c55.jpg

SG105162.JPG

Chris very nice job on that Indy! I really like how you did the highlights and color variations in the hair. Really nicely executed. I never really thought that looked like ford but you did it wonders so you get the dancing wookie:chew

Here is a wip I have going on in between commissions, its a medicom indy sculpt i'm planning on enhancing, just did a quick paint up to see just how much you can actually make this look like ford and now I know what mods I need to do, here is a before after so far

SG105162.JPG

Great repaint. I think seeing the sculpt looks a lot like Richard Tyson. Put some long hair on it and you'd have a kick ass "3 o'clock High" bully.

SG105162.JPG

Have you started do repaint commissions again? I just received the SS Indy and I know if you can do that magic with the Medi version, the SS one would look amazing.

Have you started do repaint commissions again? I just received the SS Indy and I know if you can do that magic with the Medi version, the SS one would look amazing.

I don't want to speak for Chris, but I believe he is taking commissions again as I just sent him two sculpts, HOWEVER he limited the SS Indy repaints to 3 I believe. I tried asking him to do one for me.

Really respect that limit. Giving his customers something special.

(Again, not trying to speak on his behalf, just sharing) :D

That Sparrow looks brilliant!

Last edited:

Dancing wookie rocks Josh, there definately is a ford likeness their, just need to shift the nose a bit and do something with the jawline, it seems just off.
Jesse, just googled Tyson, haha their is a likeness their as well
Tim got it right Sam, I do limit 3 per sculpt now :)

Chris

Chris just painted me up my Bourne sculpt. Love it! There's somehting slightly off about the sculpt, but it's pretty damn close. LOVE THE PAINT JOB. Thank you to Chris, can't wait to get it in hand!

Bourne.jpg

Really nice paint apps on that one, and as long as YOU like the sculpt that's all that matters :rock

Thought I'd post a few pics of my Joker from Chris. Obviously the grainy images don't do it justice, I need a better camera. Love the head though.

Joker-07-01-09.jpg

Joker2-07-01-09.jpg

Joker-grenades-07-01-09.jpg

Joker3-07-01-09.jpg

Very very nice custom there maddog. That's one of the best versions of the Howes head i've seen. And love the grenade rig

Thats a Great custom you got Jon, very very cool.
WEll keeping on subject here are some more pics of that BR Joker repaint I did just did some touch ups and took some better pics closeups show my flaws :-( but at least you can see the detail in the paint/makeup
P7010050.JPG

P7010052.JPG

P7010059.JPG

P7010061.JPG

P7010060.JPG

Wow that looks amazing...I'm kinda jealous... :(

I love the eyes to the side, it makes him look so much more real. (I forgot I asked for that d'oh)

How do you get his vest closed that well? Mine always comes open.

Last edited:
Back